Riddle Time! What am I????

Im a next gen crypto with a small market cap.
I have infinite scaling, smart contracts, account names, dapps, not on big exchanges, and I am about to follow IOTA and RaiBlocks growth???

You may not want to answer correctly until you pick some up. Guaranteed 10x by end of month. Cap this

Other urls found in this thread:

pascalcoin.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xby except that ur not

ITC!!!

>What am I
....I don't know.
a faggot??

TIME TO FAP!

Etp?

ICON $2 521 416 355
Ardor $1 579 737 881
Stratis $1 475 936 136
Dent $881 458 242
Dragonchain $746 031 787
Ark $661 543 175
Nexus $625 964 803
RChain $463 848 292
aelf $410 800 000
Achain $215 839 500
Metaverse ETP $161 947 363

I'mma guess Achain or Rchain

Comfy as fk with bzc

So far no one is right. Market cap is currently less than 80mil.

xby

lamden tau

muh DIOOOONNNssss

more clues

The only reason I even posted this is because I am comfy with my accumulation. If there is anyone else that knows and needs to accumulate more let me know. If not I'll give another hint

It has not been mentioned once...under the fucking radar

IOCoin hahahahahaha. That dead coin tho.

If you shill another piece of shit ERC-20, you're a fucking faggot

Youre a faggot

whats it at right now?

It is not ERC20

mnx?

VRC?

Just give us the exchange it's on. Anyone who can be bothered to do their own research will eventually find it then.

Elix.. obviously

Not some ERC20 bullshit like the rest. It is built from ground up.

Instead of big public seed you have a small account number. you can even use your email address to receive payments (normie friendly)

ECA obvs ;)

It's on coinexchange isn't it

Pascal coin pump n dump shill

no, it still hasnt been mentioned This will be all over biz next week when it at least 2-3x's

Another clue - the account number you get, you can

still accumulating?

Xby obviously

pascalllllllll

Op you have my attention. Im just going to say LUX because fuck it

is it on BIttrex?

DYOR but this will be fucking big. I just cashed 800 XRB from kucoin to get in PASC. Im comfy and waiting.

I certainly hope so
> just bought 1K

pascalcoin.org

pascal it is

Who's this?

Poor shilling.

Girl pic to get attention (no better than the bazingacoin fucks). I have a super secret coin that is amazing can u guess????/

Immediately spills the beans in 5 mins

Whatever.

Are you jewing me, I can literally find threads about this in the archive

What a shitcoin
We've already been shilled these pre-pumped bags
Fuck off

U are being jewed my friend.

bitcoin's lightning network is around the corner

It's that bullshit that's on bittrex
AGRS

Yes but you have to know your entry point. Under $5 is fine. This will be $10 next week easy

did 5min of research, i see no reason this will blow up in the next 2 weeks, no big upcoming updates or pr at all

ya and you have to pay to have your own channel, it isnt some magic code that makes all tx faster. you gotta pay to play.

I got the same flack for XRB with the IOTA tards. I don't say shit or fud until accumulation is done. Do I want this to pump yes but I won't take profits until it hits $30 minimum.

you seemed interested until he named it
I think his point is that this coin is consistently ignored on here (muh logo (hence girl pic?))
instead of giving the name he just gave you all the reasons this is everything a mass-adoption crypto should be

Solid market caps gains to be had, worth looking into. When do you think it'll moon? Have some other missions I'm looking out for also

B U R S T