ODN. The future of privacy

These mockups of the future design of ODN and OSM have just released.

Look at these and tell me with a straight face that ODN can't come close to the marketcap the bullshit ERC20 Status has.

ODN will make big moves in 2018. All non-believers will get rekt.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/two-protesters-killed-iran-government-blocks-messaging-app-n833696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our time is fast approaching.

one word: wikileaks. can you IMAGINE wikileaks using Glass. just try to imagine it for a second...

I recommend checking out the mental health professionals via Obsidian Glass when it launches.

Very cool, but could someone explain this? Not fudding, the only reason I put money into this project is because supposedly fluffy pony could vouch for the tech.

Fluffypony is notorious for saying all ICOs are going to be in legal trouble for selling securities. He was initially an advisor before the ICO and did not want to have his name attached to ANY ico. So he "left", its true he was never really advised. He was there to be an advisor when the coin matured to a point when it could possible be private/user like Monero.

He hasn't been utilized yet. Theres been talk in the discord about having Fluffy do a security audit of ODN soon which would be dope, as I am a big believer of both Monero and Obsidian. Financial and communication privacy for all.

lets not forget that fluffypony is also a known troll

lmao this is 2/10 spin. they listed him for ico money

You didn't answer the question and just made that up. The date on that twitter is October 4th.

ODN started trading on August 30th, looking at the 1 day candles ODN coincidently hit it's peak at October 4th. That's very early in the coin's development, yet it appears he wasn't asked a single question in that point?

So which is it? Did he help this coin mature "early in its development" (aka before October 4th) or is he lying?

Or does his period of advisement start after October 4th and occurred for ???? amount of time until the coin became "mature"? (Before that point iirc ODN hadn't even synched up to stratis)

I'm not meming you here, are there ANY posts or tweets where fluffypony says he looked at the tech and it does what the platform claims? (ODN has a blockexplorer so it's not even a privacy oriented coin). Not I didn't ask you about "icos" or "securities" or "anyone going to jail." I'm just asking... has he actually been involved in this project and does there exist a statement of him verifying that?

The fact that you think being listed on an exchange is the same thing as an ICO....

Interface is Garbo would not buy.

T. Usability researcher

I stated the date the token (which was issued as an ICO iirc a few weeks to a month prior) was listed on cryptopia as a reference point for the coin being early in it's development. I didn't say being listed on an exchange is the same as an ICO.

Why aren't you giving a simple yes or no answer with a source? Why are you pivoting and trying to twist what I'm saying?

Lol dude calm down. You seem very eager to bring up old FUD that has been debunked for almost half a year now. Yall really need to get some new material.

Where was it debunked? Link it. Literally all I'm asking, you don't even need to explain it, just post a link or a screenshot.

Why aren't you giving a straight answer?

the absolute state of ODN FUD

I gave you a straight answer the first time. When you became an obvious fudder, now I am just milking this so more people see the awesome screenshots. If you are really concerned do some research of your own then.

>lower market capital than deep onion

why don't people just use telegram secret chat

Glad you asked.

nbcnews.com/news/world/two-protesters-killed-iran-government-blocks-messaging-app-n833696

that doesn't answer his question

>implying I'll ever touch this no action shit coin ever again

2k loss for weeks was more than enough for me

Read the article I think it will be obvious once you do.

you're a damn fool if you think trusting these centralized companies is going to be a good idea going forward.

>notch on top
kill yourself, my man

Nice pajeet vaporware.

>has working product unlike 95% of crypto
>vaporware