twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP
On a side note it seems like normies are buying that shit idk

If I fucked her I would be fucking her ass cheeks

*retracts foreskin*

what's that, sorry I'm american

Time to fap

Based.

It's Bitcoin with Ethereum smartcontracts integrated. And not so easy to do if you see the amount of work they have in their github (14,000 commits). This one could go 100x.

github.com/HTMLCOIN/HTML5

New coin, still super cheap, good team, decent vision.

Just buy a couple hundred worth and leave it for a few months

MODS

Check r/intercrural and thank me later

Yes, us burgers love mutilating our genitals

*unzips dick*

It's one dev who forked qtum in September and has committed nothing but random config changes since.

How is the Bleutrade exchange?

BZC

He linked the wrong thing. The current one is html, not html5
github.com/HTMLCOIN

what exchange is it on you fagoot

Oh my fault, they looked the same to me.

Joocy braphog op, saved for later

bleutrade.com/exchange/HTML/BTC
Can't believe I had to use this shit exchange to buy it, but it worked surprisingly well. Buy 1,000,000 HTMLcoins and hope it reaches somewhere near a dollar in the future.

Coinmarketcap is wonderful, you click on the Markets tab and it shows you where to buy
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/html-coin/#markets

blthis exchange looks like utter garbage but i want this html,
can i transfer this shit off the exchange as soon as i by it?

Lol to anyone saying that normies are buying it. It’s one one of the most difficult to use exchanges and virtually nowhere else. Where are the normies buying it, eBay?

It’s going up because it’s a good coin and the whales know this.

Do you like tradesatoshi? Crypto-bridge.org?
You can buy on those too

why am i laughing so hard

thats not what he meant

Yep. Not a bad idea with all the exchanges crashing lately. Not sure why bleutrade was so stable because it saw like a 100x increase in traffic in the past couple days after the HTML rebranding.
htmlcoin.com/wallets/

>fucking her ass cheeks
Legjob, feetjob, any kind of non penetrative sex is called intercrura

Do i have to download Crypto Bridge to use it? my computer is yelling at me not to download it because its from unknown developers? Im not trying to catch internet aids

youtube.com/watch?v=seg3_Z1T3ug - 5:00 minute mark

Don't download anything then just buy on bleutrade

Give me chocolate milkies!

lol

picked up 500k yesterday

She's not a nigger user.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

nice