waiting for it to hit $3 then going all in

Same

Delete this
Missed initial pump accumulating now

When will it hit some other exchanges ?

Binance very soon. Paid listing fee

500 XRP in wallet, sell or HODL?

How can I now approx. when ? I searched info but didn’t find anything

There is a tx where the developers send 120k to Binance. I am on phone, perhaps someone can post it

So to be truthful there is a shill and a fud side of that.

You can find the transaction where 120k ITC got sent to binance and is in their wallet.

Some people say that ITC did that just to start the rumor they were going to be listed on binance to pump their coin. Others say that thats them paying the listing fee. But we dont really have a confirmation....I personally am praying for that.

look at the date of the transaction. The ITC was sent to binance during the private sale. It wasnt a listing fee

So translated that means binance bought some for themselves?

Would that not mean binance would like it to get listed?

Also, would it be unsual for them to pay the listing fee during the private sale?

These are all really good questions

Well, I don’t see why it shouldn’t get added to Binance in the future.

yea I think itd be unusual for that to happen. but yea either way its going to get listed for sure

what did they mean by this?
goddam chinks should learn some proper english

Gotcha, I dont typically get into stuff this early so Ive never known when they pay to get listed. And hopefully, its soon or at least the devs can give us some kind of update. It seems they're trying to be a little more transparent with their new weekly updates.

we wont get any updates/warnings bout exchange listings. the devs cant reveal that info itd be insider trading. one day itll just happen out of the blue. hopefully soon

They also haven't released full info on partnerships deals yet

Look at the price. It is about to happen. Get in now or regret it

LOOK AT THE FUCKING ROADMAP THEY DONT HAVE SHIT UNTIL 2019

medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-in-technology-and-marketing-c7cd7ee5726

This is better than nothing and in the telegram they said they would be doing this weekly.

DAG ready next week you fudder
theyre way ahead of schedule

this got moon mission written all over it user, I can feel it in my balls
if this doesnt at least 10x Ill neck myself and quit shitcoins

she's growing again boys

Ive been hearing they are way ahead of schedule, but I havent seen any proof. I trust, but i wanna verify. You got any screencaps or something?

I bought on Huboi, if you're from the US just say you have a Canadian phone number, sign-up is really easy

Same lmao

medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-in-technology-and-marketing-c7cd7ee5726

Lol, blatant lie you faggot pajeet shiller

>trust me guys the roadmap is wrong and actually the 2019 release is tomorrow!! trust me insider information please buy my bags

its right there in their update you mongrel

Should I go half in on DAG user?

nice chinglish

This is actual big if true level shit

medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-in-technology-and-marketing-c7cd7ee5726 this just got posted

this shit is easy money. most people on here will wait til binance and buy at 500m + cap like fuckin retards