WHY IS REDDIT SO SENSITIVE

I keep getting banned from official telegram chats because fucking reddit retards

stop bringing up unrelated topics then

i bet you went full /po/l in there

how are redditors banning you from telegram groups?

They're just so sensitive

Say nigger in a different group and they'll incessantly attack you you in the other group until you get banned

literally APOLOGIZE

I have to create a new account to keep messing with them

good thing texting apps work to verify your telegram account, lmao. back in in five minutes

kek the texting app was for a jesse mcdonald, i have a sweet account to mess with them now

this is even better its a pajeet shill account

Wasn't even trolling in GVT group and made an Isis joke. Simple run of the mill crypto joke. Said I'd join Isis if GVT didn't x50 overnight to make fun of nervous people. Topped it off with the usual allahu akbar and triggered some sub 80 iq muslim who proceeded to try and school me on why I should be a better person and watch my language. I verbally rape him back and most of the group goes stereotypical sjw on me and ban me. They wouldn't shut up about me until mods banned me. One guy fucking called my number! Told him to fuck off weirdo, I couldn't believe these pussies.

WELCOME HOME FAGGOT WE MISSED YOU

Don't be a racist? It's not hard cletus

So far they don't expect Jesse MacDonald is me.

I agree, I've been banned 3 times on a fucking discord chat for fucking memes.
I see 20 something years old crying "hur dur ban him, so offensive"
These guys are worst than childs.
Imagine our grandparents saying hur dur ban him for that meme so bad, really bad!
This is what our society does to men, fucking communist soyboys.

in the future, you'll get banned from smart cities.

>posting on plebbit

You thought the memes were lies? Kek. Literally the soyboy cucks that the memes portray. Fucking pathetic. We're fucked if there is another war, these pussies are the majority and won't last 2 seconds

All I want to do is physically harm people like this. They typically ask things like "How old are you?". Answer them with the same question because fuck sarcastic fuck boy shit, and I guarantee you'll get something along the lines of "Well I'm old enough to act mature". Fucking fake faggot feminized losers.

Better question, why do you keep going to r*ddit? You clearly don't belong, and that's a good thing.

>edgy 12 year olds

kys

I came to Veeky Forums to brag that I learned today how to create bots that shitpost. How do I profit from this?

Right now I just have them running to reply to people not to kill themselves as a test.

>if there is another war, these pussies won't last 2 seconds
S-s-should we start learning Korean?

Consider this: if you perceive the world is full of fuckwits, perhaps it is not the world, but you that is the fuckwit.

Nice try, fortune cookie brains.

No. Start lifting and running. Learn how to survive a week without any grocery stores or fast food or your phone. Stop bitching about feelings. Be a bro to other bros. Don't suck up. Know who you are and what you're capable of then work on improving your capablities. Realise that the world doesn't revolve around you.

That's a start

get the fuck out reddit faggot

you have to remember that Veeky Forums is a thing and everything else is on a different level
faggot

Spotted the manchild.

You used memes outside of the websites that use them?
lol.

These are the types of flimsy flaccid pancake boys OP is talking about.

AHHHHHHHH

This is probably true

I say nigger a lot. On Veeky Forums, IRC, IRL,Skype, Discord, whatsapp. And I never say "Nword." but you have to be autistic to go to a private companies professional Slack, go call everyone niggers, then complain you got banned.

because pic related.

nah OP is just a faggot

>suck that bbc, don't be a bigot, it's not hard

OP I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A MASSIVE FAGGOT

lmao op u a faggot

I hope these plebbit fags die in their sleep user
these limp wristed cucks are a drain on humanity