Who /comfy/ right now, despite the alt bloodbath?

Who /comfy/ right now, despite the alt bloodbath?

Half my meager stack was on DENT

VERRRY comfy

"bloodbath"
new here huh?

Still +116% for the week

50% of holdings are in BTC

+10% today

Holding HTML only

Nothing better than comfy holding while dipping.

this.
when the entire catalog of biz is filled with pink wojaks, you'll know.

50/50 in Sia and Digibyte. I'm scared. Why are they going up when everything else is red?

Down like 40% but I have hands of steel

Comfy reporting in.

Coffee, smokin', chillin.

Comfy.

I'm very comfy. I broke 100k recently and am staying above it even through this "bloodbath". main holds are BTC, LINK, NEO, DRGN.

Comfy af due to investing in Dogecoin, not necessarily the wisest investment to make but it went well for me so yeah

>tfw when saw this coming a mile away
>tfw made 10k on ADA
>tfw stayed in bitcoin
>tfw making even more BTC gainz now
>tfw comfy

>sold a third of my BLOCK at 32000 thinking it'd dip back into the 20's
>it hasn't budged in hours
Both comfy and nervous. May have to buy back in higher, but at least the majority of my stack is doing okay.

Only down 7% so it's alright

I am. I got money in BCN, KIN, NIO, AST, DNT, HST, BCPT.

Down 2 BTC since a couple of days ago, but up $10K. I have stopped worrying about -30 or even -50% - they all come back some time.

I love seeing BTC rally when I'm 100% ALT's because I know its going to swing back....comfy.

comfy af.

My shitcoins/low cap coins on shit exchanges didn't react. ELIX mooned and XRB (biggest holding) is steady. Up 3% today.

Kind of agree, I'm always waiting for the crash anxiously, when it happens I know in 2-3 days I'll be mooning

Still 3% in the green. Thanks, DBC and BRD! Hodling those through hard times really paid off.

Down 17%, but it's already recovering. Comfy in my long holds, I only day trade 10% and I threw that into a dip

same. I got so tired of the BTC rollercoaster, the will it go to 100k or will it crash to 0 bullshit. Rather take my chances in alts that I like

i sold alts for btc because it was obvious it was starting back up.

I don't see any bloodbath ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Diverse coins last week
>10k profit in a month from 7k
>16.4k nothings really moving cause of the diversity
I don't care what's happening it just means everything's going on sale.

Comfy because of the panic sells

you need to go back

You could say I am comfy

Also what the fuck is wrong with blockfolio? The fucking piece of shit ap hardly loads anything today.

Switch to delta

I have my entire stack on VEN. I don't even care. I went for some Thai. It's glorious. Buttcoin can fucking get to 22k bucks I don't give a shit.

Holding LMC and it feels fucking good boys