MAKE ME RICH

Tell me your best coin under $1 and why?
Out of the top 200 coins!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/
magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Not under 1 dollar after today but is your golden ticket champ.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/

KIN.

Still under .01c backed by Kik messenger as their micro transaction platform. In use right now as an alpha release for "power users"

Already up 30% from my initial investment of a mere 70 USD.

Downside: it's available on ED, but it may be on Bancor

what is your reason?

70 USD got me 200k*

Low market cap, low supply, better version of salt.

Obviously COLX

40m mcap

The coin burn is done. Currently this coin is going up even though it's only on two shitty exchanges that normies would never use - coinsmarkets and tradesatoshis.

The devs are very active in the telegram and twitter, the speed of transactions are quick and they have a road map that is laid out.

White paper incoming and listing to cryptopia make this attractive, as well as the some odd 1.6 billion coins that will be burned.

It's around $0.014 right now.

Get in before the normies storm cryptopia..

Xby. Will be $100 coin. Total supply will reduce x4 when nodes are activated so that’s an easy x4 on your initial investment.

ITC is at a very cheap and attractive price. I bought ATH so I will earn 200% less in profits than anyone who buy now at this current dip.

Just had a quick look does it actually have a product ?

ZRX

any day now it will get pumped

Price doesn’t determine how much growth a coin has, you look at marketcap for that. Take Ripple for example, it’s second to BTC in marketcap, and it would literally be physically impossible to reach $100. Even though it’s only $3, it’s already considered a huge overinflated coin. What you’re asking for OP is for coins with low marketcap not price.

Get in before it goes on bittrex, binance etc..

It's fucking faster than XRB ffs! Transaction from one wallet to another takes 1 second it is insane

Does it even have a wallet?

SIA you fucking idiots

get in now

minereum, low supply

Under $1? I was gonna sell you bitcoins for $2 but oh well.

Interzone is something like DASH and very hidden gem

Easy, DBC. Welcome to the gang

You can buy it on Bancor with metamask. Very clean interface.

I hadn't looked this coin up before but you are right. Everything lines up for this one.

Looking at dnt right now. It's at $0.33 with a low market cap, $192 mil.
Will easily hit $1 this month.

how with gas prices

sia, dadi and maybe some other storage coins are going to be the next big craze, providing a product for all companies to use

Yeah i like the look of DBC

FUN, if not just for the memes

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

> 20% Bazingacoin
> 20% ReddCoin
> 20% Bitcoin cash
> 20% Ripple
> 20% GeertCoin
> 10% MoonCoin
> everything you have left, put it in rare cryptokitties
Success guaranteed

Looks good but too risky as they are in too early stages

FPBP

I only threw a couple of hundred dollars at it for that reason.

Will likely buy more if it looks like its going to list

the sleeping giant

I'm comfy with 9k DBC

Yeah i know, that was my bad!
what i meant by under $1 was fairly new listed coins.

PFR

RCN
Will explode post April

Im sorry to break your revolutionary little heart but there were always coins that do everything better than btc or eth or a million shitcoins can do but “the best tech” doesn’t win in the crypto game. It’s all about profiting off normans. Do you think Sally from HR even understands what a decentralized blockchain platform means? No. She buys Ripple because it was shilled everywhere on the news and Twitter.

why is less than a dollar relevant look at the market cap u dumb fuck

KIN. Such easy gains for 2018. Hype from Kik use soon and possible token burn. This buy is a no brainer

magnalis pre-ico

magnalis.network
each token is 30 cents during pre-ico

each token will be 60 cents during public ico

each token will be 90 cents when it hits exchanges...and will probably moon beyond belief. it has 5G Mining...whatever that means

BURST
U
R
S
T

>read the whitepaper

PayFair (PFR) !! sure winner !

this coin's website loads super slowly, 10/10 must buy. if it ain't shit, it ain't lit

Did Cryptopia eat my BTC?
withdrew 0.1 to binance 5 hours ago, still on neither exchange, and no confirmation email

Ripio, LBRY and LOMO will make you a millionaire in 2018

Dude the coin is actually insane

DAT Datum - Own, secure and backup your own structured data from social networks, wearables, smart home and other IoT devices. There will be a marketplace where you can share or sell your data on your own terms. 11 cents right now.

They currently have a demo app that is in beta on Google Play and it the App Store.

loving it

also La La World ico. going to spam celeb twitter accounts to get them to shill this shit, nothing like heart felt world peace and equality to get a coin to moon