/comfy/

this is the /comfy/ anime related crash-observer thread
come in and discuss what coins you are holding, how comfy you are, or what fuels your hate of the normalfag
/u/ posting is encouraged
i for one am down maybe 10%, went back into alts a bit before daddy btc's drunken rage had ended
holding xrp xlm xrb powr link bat eth and some pajeet exit scams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wYC0fAVL0E
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2018/01/06/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In SKY and PFR. I am experiencing extreme comfort

I am holding FUN since I like fun memes, a bit of nekonium from faucets since they're free and I think the nuko-chan fan art is chill. XP coin needs more anime fanart though to be honest.

sounds comfy desu
sky's been doing pretty well for herself lately, im hoping my literal sub $10m marketcap coins do some shit soon
nuko-chan is cute and i agree

KCS, doing its usual behavior of moving horizontally for the last couple days
I impulse bought some ELF last night and got fucked, I need to avoid trading late at night

when is /u/coin happening?
I want to buy some gokigenyous

Holding ARK which is doing alright and holding some HST which sits at about 500% profit which is nice

Hope you anime fags make it all.

kcs seems comfy for the time being
gokigenyou, onee-sama
pic related is for /u/, chuu~
d-domo, you too

Still holding ELIX.

Also I'm holding lots of DEX coins like Kyber and 0x for 2018 as long term holds. Also lots of ICX. I knew BTC would do this again so I'm holding plenty of that.

Problem is I'm getting nervous about a market-wide crash this time again. Similar to June-July of 2017. I have vehemently defended this market as not being a bubble in the past, for a while, but this past month I feel different.

50/50 XLM and ICX

I'm still way up on both but feeling the hurt. Cute anime lesbians help keep my hands in check, calms the nerves etc.

Stop posting such lewd pictures please

I sold XLM chasing short-term gains and now I cant bring myself to buy back in.. Dang.

Also, yuri cures my anxiety.

crash probably wont come until hashgraphs are an available thing though, but who knows
my condolences
>uncensored handholding in non hentai anime
this might be more to your liking
there is nothing inherently gay with yuri

Ditto. I'm all-in ICX. I bought at about $2.40 and upped my stack swing trading and I refuse to sell. I know once I sell at the next high point, it's gonna take off. There's nothing left to do except HODL and play vidya, watch animu, and read manga for the next couple weeks desu.

HST is seriously blowing my mind. Whoever the random user who shilled it 3 months ago was, thank you.

Fucking lmao.
I never check that board but since you provided a link I decided to see whats happening there...

>no amount of money will ever be enough to become a cute lesbian chuugakusei animu girl

The current market does not have the same feeling as April/May of 2017. This market has the full support of the media and is behaving very differently to that time. It is behaving as though we have now truly entered the "bubble" that people talked about for years. It might last for another year or two but this feels like the real thing.

until we build the matrix which is going to happen pretty soon now that VR has taken off

>use massive amounts of cryptogains to fund increasingly immersive VR development for the sole purpose of being the little girl

It’s the only way

Comfy reporting in.

XRP, BTC, Eth, ETC, and Xmr.

Made some money from two Fx trades today, 80 pips. Missed a big trade from something else. Catch it next time. People paid me who owed me money from other business as well.

Comfy.

its a beautiful thing, really
Veeky Forums actually shills good coins most of the time, though you have to lurk to actually realize it because Veeky Forums shills the coins even when they have mooned and are bound to crash
i guess newfags will never learn
i agree, we'll see a downtrend once the media attention stops and normies attention span inevitably runs out but i dont think this will be the the crash

More gifs like that pls

Like what exactly?

sounds comfy, shishou
cant wait for citrus to air on sunday
omedeto, niko-chan
that sounds nice

FUN super /comfy/ right now, with the cutest waifu

straight up dude, anime sucks. watch tom & jerry

all in ENG feeling kinda comfy

I despise anime, yet I can't stop listening to this shit: youtube.com/watch?v=5wYC0fAVL0E

invested around a meer 250 dropped down to 150 usd to btc when i left. came back did some day trading over the past 4 days to earn 16%~ every day. Broke my initial investment yesterday. didnt realize btc was moving up so fast. did a all in trade but missed two chances by over100sats. waited most of today and saw trx is near its bounce line. went 50% in trx, 25 in btc and leaving the other 25 to do small trades to get some more gains. overall pretty comfy lost only 16$ from the btc spike

lol same, XLM and ICX are v.comfy holds. Just kick back and relax.

Tbh I made .3 btc on the last beancash pump. It's a fucking meme but I have made almost all of my money off of bitbean. I'm waiting for it to drop down to 40-50 sat before buying in so my stack is doubled.

holding CND, XLM, ADA, IOTA and POE

was down 25% this afternoon but it's recovering. pretty comfy, I suspected a BTC rally but I don't play that game anymore

DONT TOUCH MY CRYPTO REEEEEEEE

>animeNEETs on Veeky Forums

thanks for the comfy thread
oyasuminasai~

Listen to Ghost for maximum comfy levels he's breaking down on Crypto and stocks and what to pick based on technologies behind coins he's live now

>blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2018/01/06/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-528

Looks like Natsuki

look you made her cry. aww