XLM WHAT THE FUCK

XLM WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IRjTdsJQYQM?t=106
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'll consider buying your bags if it goes below 60 cents

going to go to sleep and if xlm is dead tomorrow im dead too

HODL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

literally everything mooning around XLM while it just drops lower every fuckin day. I sold my bags around .82c. bought them at .50. decent gain.

This coin is garbage. People wanted ripple 2.0 because they missed out

good bitch sell it i fucking dare you. make the biggest mistake of your life. go ahead. im writing it down on the calendar right now. 1/5/18 , the day user sold his xlm and flushed his chances of being a millionaire down the toilet

I FUCKING BOUGHT WHEN IT STARTED DIPPING AT .75$

HELP ME

Sold at 3600 SAT... of course it jumped to 3700 immediately

you never go all in no matter how much fomo

xlm is far superior to ripple. once fairx launches, its going past the moon

is XLM's performance really just the inverse of BTC? that's what it seems like. which makes me scared considering BTC is going to keep going up

It's because people read the codes of conduct and realized the idiots behind this project are emotionally bigotted against the white man.
Never bet against the white man.

j
just fuckin hold it'll go back up

I need it drop back down to 3600 SAT to get my Lumes back

that's what all you sjw-supporting faggots get, hahahahahahaha. socially JUSTED

I LOST 30% OF MY MONEY ALREADY

no bullying in this thread!

Fucking this

Hold idiots you're scaring me AAAAAAAAAAAAA Hhhhhhhhhh

BRACE YOURSELF

>once fairx launches, its going past the moon

Anyone upset by the current price must have bought at the all time high. It sat around 25ยข for months.

Bought in during the dip. I'm feeling cozy boys.

This fucking airplane thing goes up like $6 in one day but this stupid fucking coin of the future can't go up a measly fucking 20 cents so I can get my investment back art least.

This. Bought under 15 cents so just gonna hold. I have 75% of the rest of my portfolio in BTC so I will wait out the shitstorm in there until things go back to normal.

cool tie bro

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This fucking whale suppressing the price on Binance.

I just saw 16 BTC sell wall 2 mins ago.

IM ALL IN ON THIS COIN. HELP ME LAUREN IM DYING

Moon mission is like next next week you dummies.

How far will it go?

When should I buy?

WAKEY WAKEY SNAKEY
SNAKEY DED HE DED OH FUCK SNAKEY
WAKE UP SNAKEY
NOOOOOOOO

>tfw almost all-in on XLM

SHOW ME YOUR HOLDING FACE

It is and Bitcoin collapses once a month. Just Hodl. Sell when it moons and Buttcoin falls again.

Got in at 0.33c and bought more at 0.75c, how fucked am I?

you're fine mr. 10 ply hands

not at all retard. Just hold it , come back in a month and the floor will be above 75c. Free money from there on

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

While I do trust this is gonna go back up EVENTUALLY Im getting sick of holding this because Im losing out on other opportunities.

I know that feel user, so many missed moon missions

that's why you diversify

I was diversified. I sold the profits I made from all of them to put most of my shit into XLM.

And now this. At this point I'm okay with just walking out with what I put into it.

>tfw put all my xlm profits into FUN and RLC when it was at the peak.

Feels comfy

AHAHAHAHA NORMIES GO BACK

>down 12% with BTC up
>newfags think this is a dip worthy of wojaks

My God paper hands, grow a pair. XLM mooned like crazy the past week.

Kys you fucking retard.

>TFW invested at a dip @ 0.15 cent or some shit
>TFW I'm positive no matter what

youtu.be/IRjTdsJQYQM?t=106

red car: xlm
blue car: ripple

What the fuck.... now I don't want to invest.... Holy shit...

nice

just bought 100k

I sold 3000 at .90
bought raiblocks at 21
sold raiblocks at 35
bought back at .62

this is the first time I've successfully traded like this. I didn't mean to I just wanted raiblocks but I was able to buy back my original XLM and keep 20 XRB on top....

I just discovered ChanCoin existed an hour ago. I"mma buy a shit ton because I love Veeky Forums. been here since 2006.

I'm in your crypto. Warming your harbles.

>HELP ME LAUREN IM DYING
Top kek

>in at 800 sats
stay poor retards

>Tfw still up 1k even after these dips

Lamo

Good man, 20k fun here

We gonna make it

Going back up rn retards. Hope you bought the dip.

It's not going to moon for at least another week user. At best.

AHahahahaha i told you guys days ... week ago

THIS IS THE SIDEWINDER
it likes to do fuck all, you had A LUCKY 1 or 2 moons recently

DONT EXPECT THAT AGAIN with this coin unless you wait 3 months'

SINDE
WINDER
>SNAKE
>SLOW
>NO MOVE

sell and move on for fuck sake, i use to be invested in this anti moon shit coin

I'll buy in when it hits 2500 sats.

FairX? When the fuck is that launching? It looks like its not even close to done lmao

Good. I don't get payed for five more days. Putting another poverty tier sum in next week.