Who's ready for next week's moon mission?

Got your bags packed already right Veeky Forums? The moon mission is starting to count down.

$1.50-2.50 by the end of the weekend. $10 by the end of next week.

name 36 times that Veeky Forums was right

it's happening tonight, etc.

not done accumulating

cmon man
$3 EOM is good enough
no reason to be a nigger about it

sorry sold my 60k LINK for 4 BTC yesterday at 14000, no regrets. I buy in again when BTC is 22k and LINK at 3k sats again. learn to trade.

That's babby gains. $3 will be the new floor by Monday.

> too dumb to see BTC is about to tank to sub $10k
> tries to tell me to learn to trade

Oh summer child, you'll learn soon how wrong you are.

saved for future keks

Yeah but where the fuck can I buy some?

it better, because i bought link @ 1.20

2k link

Wish I had more but my binance is fucked up

The train is gathering speed

same.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Lol good luck getting it below 90 after next week

Not gonna lie I'm way comfier with my current 1.7k LINK minor bag than I was with my 35k LINK and status as a faggot Major.

But either way I gen hope this moons simply because it's the closest thing Veeky Forums has to a coin and some of you guys are alright and deserve to make it.

>tell them to have sold it for BTC
>price already tanked 2500 sats
>"gl getting it below 0.90$"

I don't ev..

At this point it is just sad what morons are infesting /biz.

It will. But now is BTC time. EoY2018 it is 50$.

buy high sell low

>22k
if btc passes 20k its going much higher than that, if it fails we will see it drop hard

I can live with either scenario. I guess.

Everything gets shilled here
Eventually one of these millions of scamcoins will moon

I know. I was speaking conservatively. It will also not immediately drop like a rock when it doesn't break 20k resistance 2 times.

yeah either case will be slow, im half in btc right now and half in link (got a good price on these bags so no fear yet)

ETH
BCH
LTC
IOTA
LINK
CFD (not the scam part, the making 20x on ICO part)
BTC obviously but that's cheating, everyone's always known that it will go up forever.
KuCoin
Most of the recent ETH games that got shilled here early, especially CryptoKitties and Etheremon

I'm starting to draw a blank but these are just the ones that made me the most money for no other reason than I listened to Veeky Forums.

Sold for ETH. Gonna buy back on Sunday.

>Not gonna lie I'm way comfier with my current 1.7k LINK minor bag than I was with my 35k LINK and status as a faggot Major.
C O P E