Bitcoin private

amazon and possibly overstock are going to be accepting Bitcoin Private once the wallet/fork happens and in February will announce it.
>As always take a grain salt i could be lying to your ass
Here's my BTC and ETH addresses, feel free to send some of your gains my way. You're very welcome.'
BTC:
122kde3tYixf5WfzG9PUfs9pcGFdP1agG7
ETH:
0xed4768d188e561bf910a61d6cb6efd492aeaea93

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinpvt.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is a huge asshole, putting out false propaganda to help his bags.

Fuck you OP

>as always take with a grain of salt I could be lying to your ass

Ill be posting again once amazon or overstock announces it with a screenshot of this thread.

Ill be driving a GTR, bye bye now.

Pajeet tier shilling with fantasy stories. Only a literal retard would believe this.

lol enjoy being poor m8

I’ll get a GTR too if this happens. And give OP a rimjob

I understand most shill threads are fairly sketchy but its kinda common fucking sense with ZLC/BTCP.
DYOR
bitcoinpvt.org/

If amazon would be part of that project that coin would go over 20k+

I'm not saying it's a bad coin but you are a pajeet.

Fair enough, i'd think it was crazy if I heard it too, feel free to remain skeptical

A fair exchange. I am interested, do I need to buy ZCL or BTC?

Bullshit but this coin is gonna be solid. DYOR and you'll see. The news out today about the coins in circulation..i'm glad it came out now..before they released a wallet..and a date for the fork. Better than later..

Either or, however it is smarted to buy ZCL because

hahahahahahahaha
OP is a pathetic scammer

>scammer
>implying I am somehow stealing your money
>you get to make your own financial decisions retard i don't force you to do anything

The reason I am shilling is because I have a large position in ZCL, so of course its beneficial for it to be pumped short term, long term its a great hold.

thank you pajeet

ok street shitter

>scammer
Justified use of word. You're spreading a fake, recycled "oh muh amazon payments is coming" rumor. Couldn't even think up your own shill story. The epitome of brainlet, hoping people are dumber than you. They're not.

It would be bullshit if I was making it up
>Did I hear the info from someone who works with both Amazon and Overstock as an intermediary?
>Yes
>Do I trust the source
>For the most part, yes, he's rich and he knows what he is talking about, not to mention he flew to vegas today to have a meeting about it.
>What should you do?
DYOR, even if it doesn't get added to amazon or overstock BTCP is a great coin, go on github and read up ffs
bitcoinpvt.org/

Fuck yeah niggers, a GT-R for me as well. We can start the Veeky Forums car club

nice green ID friend.

what does green id mean

just a meme.
>green IDs mean you'll be rich
>red IDs mean you're a poor fuck

I would also like for you guys to look a the Stochastic RSI on ZCL on the 1 hour and tell me its not accumulating for a pump

Give me a break. Amazon will develop AmaCoin or some shit like that before accepting anything else.