LTC OR XMR???

Post choices and why below. I will buy the more shipped one. Don't still me any other coins as my other positions are fixed.

DYOR fucking commie nigger newcunt.

"mommy can i buy this toy!!! waaahh i want this one mommy!!!! mommy i want it can i have it!!!!"

LTC is going to be around for a long long long time mate. People keep shilling muh market cap, muh technology, muh chink lee sold his coins

LTC has big boy volume, people don't realize how important that is for the long term

LTC will be $1000 by EOY, mark my words

LTC. Because of the volume. And BTC waking up again. I would rather be holding LTC if BTC makes another run at new ATH.

You're a bagholder as well I see.

I'm not sure about short term, but medium and long term, monero will still be there while Ltc will trace to ZERO

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

LTC

For me LTC, it's the coin I already use everytime I wanna move from exchange to exchange, it is fast cheap and reliable. It may not moon the hardest but it just does what it is supposed to do.

ltc to zero

i love hearing this

Keep buying your normie faggot coin on normie base, faggot. Any other coin can do what Ltc does without being an effeminate cuck. With ether and bcash updates, Ltc is gonna get KEKED HARD by Bitcoin Cash and better and less spineless coins

You don't have that many friends do you?

I already own about 2k USD of each of them. I bought my ltc a few weeks ago for around 247. I didn't intend to hold it, just to transfer it to my Binance to buy alts with, however I got busy, then LTC was dropping so I did not want to sell at a loss. But I just compared graphs and it seems ltc and xmr have a strong price movt correlation. I like the xmr fundamentals a lot better, however LTC has that normie appeal of being the cheapest coin on normiebase for the time being.

let me guess, you bought at $370?

XMR because its anonymous

I use LTC and eth both whenever I want to transfer funds between exchanges and have always experienced similar tx fees and confirmation times. I just buy whichever ones looked more short term promising using the meme lines.

Both are solid holds.

I don't look at the USD price. I bought at .008 and dump at .02 when it was around 25 dollars. But this isn't about me you pervert, this is about the uselessness of
Jeb bush fun bucks

that 1+ billion dollar volume is telling me it isnt useless you fucking faggot retard

kek

get a load of this pervert calling faggots perverts. meet him at a truck stop and laugh at him!

Because they trade it back and forth other currencies trying to get profit? Yeah real useful buddy, that's literally what every other crypto is doing.

O N E B I L L I O N D O L L A R V O L U M E

get rekt nigger

ltc

>O N E B I L L I O N D O L L A R V O L U M E
That is a bad argument.
You're like the guy who thinks marvel movies are good because they make a lot of money

LTC is going to be the new ETH but there's no reason to buy it right now. Normies will all get the fuck into LTC once they realize how shit BTC and ETH are.

ETH is objectively better than LTC though.

When is the last time you used ETH?

ETH is also objectively better than BTC.

What is your point kek?

see