Within 24 hours chainlink will be 2$ each

within 24 hours chainlink will be 2$ each.

DELUSIONAL STINKY LINKY

Fml. I bought yesterday, despite pretty much everything retyping in my way not to do it.

You don’t deserve LINK. It’s an absolute bargain to be able to buy it at anything close to current price.

I’d tell you to choke yourself if your hands weren’t so weak.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is

>is that you john wayne, is this me?

>I’d tell you to choke yourself if your hands weren’t so weak.
kek, also trips

Nein nein nein

>early December
>want to re-enter the crypto market
>"hmm I'll just go buy whatever Veeky Forums seems to hate the most"
>tfw buy LINK at .17
Best strategy

>I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out.
>blindly supports "Sergey", a face that biz is obsessed with

>This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Yep, you're a prime example too

being a contrary faggot is nothing to be proud of, faggot.

go back newfag

stop embarrassing yourself replying to pasta. jesus christ. fucking fridays. i hate you all. go away.

>saying that
>on this website

check em

I don't think we'll go up much since Bitcoin has finally waken up.
Still it'd be great if this price became support and grew as mainnet news keep coming.

gosh guys, I really wish this would be true... i really do. I want to see you happy anons but the cold truth is, this will drop to 70cent.

I'm sorry, stay strong friends. Dont go to school tomorrow, just take your time.

>want to re-enter the crypto market
>>"hmm I'll just go buy whatever Veeky Forums

i actually did the exact same things, got in at 20 after seeing a bunch of posts talking shit about link in biz

Lol, this ain't moving yet, not until bitcoin hits 24k

Normie gtfo

HAPPENING BACK TO A DOLLAROO

Cash rules everything around me CREAM
DOLLA DOLLA BILL Y'ALL

>I’d tell you to choke yourself if your hands weren’t so weak.

Whats causing such a large margin? You have a really wide valley of buyers and sellers, with these tiny orders inbetween.