ShipChain (SHIP)

I fucking told you to get in.
They just canceled their public ICO because of huge demand + ETH price increase.

There's still a little chance for you guys to get some coins before it hits exchanges at 10x (at which price it'll still be a bargain).

They will do an airdrop on Jan. 15th, just need to be part of their telegram, twitter or email update list.

BUY IT AS SOON AS IT HITS ETHERDELTA FOR 2x Pre-Sale price. You will not regret it, promise.

They actually have an outstanding team for a cryptop project (several CEOs of ACTUAL companies like DHL). It'll be worth 30B+ eventually.

No need to thank me.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
youtube.com/watch?v=S7nYkI54VYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>EtherDelta
God fucking damn it. Any speculation as to when it's gonna hit the market? My money is tied up for about 3 weeks, but I want that tasty $SHIP tho.

Is this only going to be on EtherDelta or will it be on Binance as well?

this will be everywhere after 1-2 months I imagine
but if you want to get in reasonably cheap (2-3x) youll have to buy it on etherdelta, because ERC20 tokens are always there first.
It's a shitty exchange though, betetr get familiar with it now, so you can buy on 14/15th

DO YOU HAVE THE FUCKING CONTRACT ADDRESS?

So I can try to buy it on Radar.Relay - which btw sucks donkey dick, but after ED doesn't list new coins right now is the only chance to get 'em.

Guess we will have first real market between 15th and 20th
if you're lucky you can get it on etherdelta earlier.

I don't know the contract address, the tokens haven't even been distributed yet.
Waiting on mine to arrive, I won't sell you tho, I'll safely hodl for 1-2 years or more.

I have 100% ICX, maybe after that pumps. AAAAAAAAAAAAA Maybe half and half after it pumps? It's a really good idea. I gots ta have it!

BELIEVE ME
SHIP will revolutionize the shipping industry. I firmly believe in the project and mostly the incredible team.

holy shit. this fucking gold. Help me out, ive never purchased ico's or coins that are not on polo or bittrex. How do i get these coins before they take off? help an user out

ICO's cancelled. Best thing to do is stay on the lookout for it being listed on backwater exchanges like EtherDelta.

Its not on ethd yet?

sadly you missed the pre-sale, but 25k was minimum contribution.
theey actually planend ICO for mid Jan but canceled it now because they got enough cash now.

Usually ERC20 tokens first get on radarrelay and etherdelta before they get on any big exchanges, so look out for the contract address and then buy ASAP if its only 2-3x because itll go much higher.

no, tokens arent even released yet, will probly happen within 10 days tho, so keep watching for contract address, etherdelta, radarrelay etc..
dont think twice if you can get it for 2-x of ICO price (roughly 30 cents)

I really liked the whitepaper so I planned on getting in during sale 1. Sucks that it was cancelled but I'll definitely be in on their airdrop - I'll get familiar with EtherDelta, thanks.

I was so excited for this one. Why cant the jews let us have anything? Why?

thanks. But, correct me if im wrong, from what i've seen so far, is that ICO's allways dump the moment they enter a market and then proceed with natural growth/decline. So is it better to wait? Or are those ICO dumps not always the case?

definitely get to know etherdelta or radarrelay, i think itll be your only chance to get it at 2-3x ICO price
there was HUGE demand
they actually sent money back because they received too much

Shitty ICOs dump. I’ve followed this one loosely and this one probably won’t. Eapecially given the massive FOMO with the cancellation of the minnow sale.

What you’re probably thinking of is the big red candle that comes from whenever a new coin gets listed on an exchange. It’s not a “dump” exactly: imagine you bought a token at ICO for $1, and as soon as it gets listed there are only like 20 tokens available for those first 30 seconds. Bots and new fawgs buy them up for like $10 for those first two minutes (but only like 1k total worth of tokens) because the supply is so thin. Then eventually it settles down to $4.

To new fags like you, it looks like it’s dumped when it’s really just 4x’d

thanks, user. That makes a lot of sense. I've made a deal with myself to not every participate in an ICO but this is the first and only ICO im willing to buy, this is a coin with an excellent idea/whitepaper. Shipment is also a booming business in the east, so i'd imagine this coin would do fairly in china/korea.

there is no ICO anymore
get it on etherdelta or radarrelay as soon as it gets there and participate in the airdrop on jan 15th

There's still time to jump into new ICOs

here's a good one someone brought up earlier

magnalis.network

also self key is good i heard

wtf is up with this shit etherdelta site?

Do you literally not even have a login?
nowhere to register

Wtf literally my first time on etherdelta. If not for biz I'd swear this was a third world social security phishing site

i said you cant buy it yet, you can just generate a new address there
its a decentralized exchange
its terrible
(btw its not on etherdelta YET, alternatively you could use radarrelay)

Alright so say I buy ETH on coinbase, I have to transfer it to the wallet it created for me, and then use that buy SHIP once its out on the 15? Also if you happen know, how much do you think the price per unit will be? I know it's worth it, because if anything this project seems hugely applicable, but I'm just trying to ballpark whats a good amount of ETH to buy/transfer.

They have the best business team in crypto by a huge margin. If they can make the tech work, we are all going to privatejetland.

Their telegram has this information:
Main token generation event: Closed.
Second sales event: TBA, early/mid 2019.
No thanks, altcoin bubble will fucking explode by then

Jk, I don't want to use shitty ED and I understand there wont be another sale?

Q1: 2018
Token Generation Event main-sale (January.) The SHIP Token is omnipresent across popular, high-volume exchanges. Our freight-tracking pilot program with Perdue Farms rolls out.

So if I'm apart of their telegram I get free coins?

kek

ICO price was around 30c
so everything under $1 is very good
everything up to $2 id still instantly buy
YEAAAAAAAH
got in too?
Etherdelta beginning will probly 2-3x then once it hits exchanges easy 10x
why would you want to miss out on this?
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
YOU GUYS KNOW WHO FUCKING PERDUE FARMS IS?
yes but need to be participating on jan 15th

yes, but id "train" first
believe me, it's even more terrible for trading than for the looks
maybe also setup a radarrelay acc

>whitepaper ICO
>pilot program with multi-Billion dollar Purdue farms launching this quarter

Pick one

i could snap her neck by blowing at it

so i need to setup an external wallet somewhere?
then send my etherium from coinspot to the external wallet.
Then i link that wallet to ethershitter and buy on their website?
and then it goes into my external wallet?

Keep shilling this so I don't forget about the airdrop, bud.

Damn son you suck at computers you might just have to wait until it hits Binance

huh?
lol
deep throating her would probly also do it
you can actually create it on their site in right upper corner "create wallet" or something
then you send ETH to that wallet, then "deposit" it into "trading" then you buy

try it first, its really shitty.
just note it bud, i dont even have to shill, im loaded as fuck..

Wtf is this shitcoin

How do I get tokens from airdrop?

Les is a fucking little slut biatch boii

I shit myself daily and wear adult diapers

Shit dammit I told everyone about this coin NOW they wanna buy. When the fuck is it listing lol

Who the fuck are u fake les

check the announcement, its not clear yet but you have to sign up on one of their SMs
will bring blockchain to supply chain (mainly shipping)

FUCK

whats the matter frog friend? No cash to invest with?

I sucked les' dick last night yehhhh boiiii

shitchain cancels public sale after selling the presale to private pools

pathetic attempt to create fomo on the exchange, or so the fags at shitchain think

guess what fags, keep your fucking bags LOL

>YOU GUYS KNOW WHO FUCKING PERDUE FARMS IS?
what does chickens have to do with crypto?

CryptoChikenz ftw

Is waltony in this coin? Thank God! Now he'll be able to afford some decent suits I hope

>Woah, hey gurl...

biz never listens until its already up 200x
not too late bro, still airdrop on jan15th + if youre smart you buy on etherdelta for a cheap 2-3x
they actually sent money back because of big demand
it will not drop, i will actually hodl for 1 year+
it will use shipchain technology for chicken freights

Shipchain sucks. Ran by some no name 3pl. Tons of 3pls are borerline bankrupt. This guy is doing this to make money, nothing more. Buy nucleus as that's a guaranteed 50x.

>who is Roger Crooks
>CEO of DHL from 2005-2015, at DHL since 1988
>who is CEO of SharkTank

etc etc..
but yes, Nucleus is also good

Ahahaha no need for this to be shilled whales will do the price quite high all by themselves

>ROGER CROOK
Chief Strategy Officer
linkedin-icon
Roger is the former CEO, and Global Head of Sales and e-Commerce at DHL Global Forwarding. He is an entrepreneur, disruptor and independent strategist in FinTech, LogisticsTech and Logistics including blockchain/cryptocurrencies. He was employed in the Deutsche Post DHL Group since 1988 and has successfully worked in North and South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Roger was the innovator behind many important customers and business units at DHL. He is also currently the CEO of Capital Springboard.
>KEVIN HARRINGTON
Kevin is the inventor of the infomercial, original Shark on Shark Tank, and pioneer of the ‘As Seen On TV’ industry. He has launched over 500 products, resulting in more than $5 Billion in sales worldwide with iconic brands. Kevin is also a co-founder of EO (Entrepreneurs Organization), and currently operates a private consulting firm where he helps companies increase distribution, analyze opportunities, build celebrity relationships, and effectively market across all channels.

Nucleus is a pajeet coin. It will never work.

i heard this les guy likes men

Nucleus Vision is the biggest project of 2018 fGGOTS GET IN

anyways, just a head up
im out.

Nucleus Vision might honestly be the worst coin I have ever seen. Only reason its remotely gotten any attention is because they paid Crypto Nigger to shill it to his sheep.

Just watch this cringe shit if you don't believe me
youtube.com/watch?v=S7nYkI54VYg

i work in shipping (licensed US Customs broker)

i read the white paper

this shit is vaporware lol. it claims to empower customers to have control over their shipments end to end without any "middlemen" i.e. brokers, but doesn't say how the coin itself does any of that. it alludes to tracking through the coin, but again doesn't have any specifics (you know you can track your shipment though most carrier websites, right?)

another coin that sounds cool and has some legit sounding ex-ceo's from the industry, but has no clear use in the real world. but yeah it'll probably pump 10x in the first month anyway because who gives a fuck about real world use lol.

Naw dude, they actually a make the token huge for the platform. All payments are settled in ShipTokens using SweetBridge. You're gonna wanna hoard them if you use the platform with any regularlity to avoid paying market price

When airdrop

Where can i store these if i buy then on etherdelta?

Its a new coin so what wallet will support it?

Any Ether wallet. Its ERC20

ok awesome so myetherwallet will work?

cant wait to buy, i just know this ones going up in value

Yeah MEW works for all ERC20 tokens

yeah i actually got in on your recommendation OP
thanks for that.

Damn congrats

thanks! feels great. never participated in an ICO before
like secure gains, no day trader drama and pink wojaks
just green

Yeah fomo is going to be insane on this one

Do we know how many tokens will be airdropped?

Is Radar Relay actually good? I've used ED quite a lot but I'm afraid of losing all my money on it.

I'd actually like to know the same answer. Is this confirmed listed on Radar Relay?