Does anyone else cringe when people post and created threads declaring such things as: "The KING is back!"...

Does anyone else cringe when people post and created threads declaring such things as: "The KING is back!", or "Bow down to the KING!".

Bitcoin has played an key part in what will be arguably the greatest financial revolution in the 21st Century; cryptocurrencies overall could have an impact akin to the printing press.

But can you please stop shilling this shitcoin? It's expensive, slow, and is likely holding back the media and public awareness behind better, faster and cheaper currencies and blockchain technology.

It's like trying to shill MySpace in fucking 2013, let it go already.

GTFO XRB shiller

true king is going to destroy your shitcoin

Bow down to the king you filthy shitty peasant scum!!!

Not an argument

You literally don't understand.
All that matters is btc
Whale trade alts to get more btc
Alts go up 20% maybe btc goes down 0.5%
Btc goes up 10% >red cmc
its not the currency of the future at all
But its gonna be worth a fuck ton more than it is now in the long run

They will learn that the hard way. Technology advancement is not forgiving.

This has got nothing to do with defending BTC as the King

They're past their prime boomers who get to relive their glory days for a few hours. Indulge them, they'll go back to their life of failure soon enough.

you think we trade to keep those shitcoin forever fucking retard? we do this to accumulate bitcoin or eth. you're deluded fucks if you think that one day a shitcoin can bring btc down.

It's going to be great. I'm reading digital gold right now and it's great to think all those millionaire first adopters are about to have Veeky Forums NEETs to reckon with

>you're deluded fucks if you think that one day a shitcoin can bring btc down.

Yeah, because the average person is gonna be very willing to spend $1000 on fees and wait a week for their money.

As soon as more trading pairs get opened on exchanges, far fewer people will buy BTC so they don't get raped by fees

Holy fuck you're DELUDED.

educate yourself, 90 % of the shitcoins are a BTC clone with some tweaking of parameters. the rest is unproven tech. blockchain as we know it is not scalable.

Bitcoin is literally killing people.

cringing is gay

who could be behind dis post?

lightning network. ;)

>comparing a currency to social media

>Implying $1000 fees constitutes a viable "crypto currency"
Your buttcoin is busted and old.

I cringe seeing people get emotionally attached and loyal to crypto like they're some type of sports team.
Some people just don't have the mind to trade or invest.

>and then i paid for my triple soy caramel machiatto with Bitcoin Cash

I sent 35k for $12 today and it arrived in less than 1 hour.

I love paying 12 dollars for my 2 dollar coffee

See