GET IN BOYS ITS HAPPENING WE ARE MOONING

GET IN BOYS ITS HAPPENING WE ARE MOONING

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fawkk I need to accumulate please wait 10 min for me :((((

Got in at $1.50 with $2500, take me to the moon!

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

I shouldn't have sold this shit at 0.45$

TAKE ME WITH YOU

Nice, bought your bags and im going to the moon.

THIS KILL GOOGLE

Lift them with care these bags already mooned once, structural integrity probably low, I bought at 0.03$

Not really, its probably one of the safest bets atm with real use cases, its not garbage like XVG or TRX.

medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83

O man, team +11 people, dev from Amazon, dev from Uber WTF it will be huge! hope I bought a lot last hour

>hope I bought a lot last hour
That is almost if not pajeet level English.

lol man, my English is much better than yours sucka

literal pajeet coin, fake volume, shill posts on here and reddit. the whole 9 yards

Congratulations, managed to use than opposed to then, someone gets a cookie.

can't believe so many people are buying into this. i took my 4x profits weeks ago, thinking there was no way people are this stupid.

this is like a turnkey pnd

Coordinated FUD spotted, can smell the curry Pajeets.

I could have bought this at 4 cents omg. I still remember the paragraph of FUD that stopped me. Not butthurt, just amazed.

dont worry some pajeet will now carry your millions for you, stupid niger

You actually got pajeeted so hard.

this shit is still going up. delicious

It's impossible to tell if this is going to go up or down, any bitching one way or the other is completely meaningless and the truth will be revealed in the coming weeks.

People with PRL will get richer or poorer, people without PRL will get sad they missed out or not give a fuck because it sank without them.

I sold mine at the ATH a few days ago, bought a couple weeks ago and turned a decent profit.I'll buy in if it shits the bed, but I'm not interested in getting on board as it straddles near the ATH again. The last thing I want is to hold some heavy fucking bags and have this mother sink.

I put it all in raiblocks.

how high can this coin possibly go, im up 500% on it and have always been kinda unsure about it because of the anonymous main dev. Not sure if i should just take profits.

SO SCARED

same boat mate. Watching closely.

Nigga take 500% and be happy, this shit is a lottery

I was gonna wait until it hits some bigger exchanges like binance, but not sure if how soon that will be.

How can you be scared?
>Real use cases that solve issues
>Hires ex IBM/Google Devs
>Low marketcap and supply

MFW you sell now to profit before the real moon.

I just bought in but I'm only doing it with part of my gambling stack.

not worth going all in on I think.

you can either give your future million to local pajeet on here for $2 or accept your faith and acknowledge that you better than 99% of nigers here after spending sleepless nights lurking around and finding this 100m sleeper that utilizes Tangle and ERC20 and has IBM/Google people working on it.