Veeky Forums lessons

when will they learn

Other urls found in this thread:

fairx.io/disclosure.txt
mobile.twitter.com/scottgerke/status/947522592872820736
linkedin.com/in/jesselund
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Veeky Forums lesson: Put in fucking stop losses. I got out at 4700 sats instead of being stuck below 4000.

Literally the most Reddit thing you can do

I learnt. Got out before it tanked for a 3x. No more buying high and selling low for me, lucky I Didn't domo back in.

stop losses are fucking terrible in crypto.

You have no idea how hard this thing will moon.

The SOLE reason it's going sideways now is because whales are suppressing its price to accumulate.

ultimate Veeky Forums redpill: never listen to Veeky Forums and do the exact opposite of what they shill here

>NEVER INVEST IN RIPPLE
>GO XLM ALL IN NOW

really makes you think

Now that Veeky Forums is FUDing XLM every single topic, it will moon hard soon.

Stop loss either fucks you up or saves you life. its 50/50 and its luck

>people on Veeky Forums are now saying XLM sucks
>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Yeah, it will.

>404 error
fairx.io/disclosure.txt

>Cached page
cache:fairx.io/disclosure.txt

>Michael Downing has an actual pattern dedicated to fiat to crypto (and vice versa) transfer
mobile.twitter.com/scottgerke/status/947522592872820736
linkedin.com/in/jesselund (check Patents section)

Or you know maybe it's because it was over bought and BTC is on a run.

>going down
>sideways

Pick one.

Not using stop losses killed my portfolio when I bought TenX at 90k sats.

There are 15 BTC sell walls appearing and disappearing on Binance. The identical thing was happening when it was hovering around ~2k, after that shit stopped XLM went to like 6k in a single day.

Anyway, weak hands getting shaken off and missing on this moon mission is fine by me. I'm confident in this going above 1$ very soon.

Never. As soon as something moons everyone is going all in for some reason and forgets everything they learned. And then it comes down. It always comes down.

Why the fuck would you be in this or any other alts right now. Look at the RSI, MACD, and stoch on its 1 day chart. It got over bought like a mother fucker. I made a nice profit off of it and then got out.

OP is retarded. Everything is down from btc rise.

>bitcoin starts getting shut down
>weed stocks get ass blasted by trump
and then Veeky Forums enters poverty

I feel sad for you. its people like you that never "make it". you hop from coin to coin, trying to make a measely 10% or 20% gains here and there, stressing yourself out, having to sit in front of the computer all day trading shit. its stupid.

you could have just bought 200k of these at 700 sats, like many of us did, and just hold, and youd be set for life. instead you choose to chase the scam coin p&D of the day. have fun bro.

XLM is going places because dumb money will stuff it down the market caps throat.

They'll think it's ripple's little brother..

just follow the dumb money.

Still upset about your portfolio going down 50% today because you're still in alts? Don't feel sad for me, user. I pulled out of most alts yesterday since I'm not new so my portfolio is still looking juicy as fuck. Up $20k in a week.

>20% safe gains
>measly

Have fun gambling that $1000 stack.

>just follow the dumb money.

No, because it is dumb. You want the dumb money to follow you.

XLM will kill btc with fairx.io with an xlm/altcoin pairing

fine by me I got 5000 of em.

It might give BTC a run when if/when it comes out but right now it's stupid to be holding most alt bags. Just get out and buy back in after they start another bull run when BTC levels off.

I sold alts for BTC around 16,400 taking someone`s advice. A little late, but I am hoping it is better than nothing.
I am down in fiat and wondering when to buy back into alts. Any predictions for the btc run?

If you pulled out with your alts profits then you done good. It's hard to predict BTC runs. If I had to guess I'd say it could go to $20k-$25k if it breaks out. Just hold in ETH and BTC and you should be fine.

Ok, thanks. It is my first time trying to ride a wave like this so I am fucking spooked.