Iexec is holding out strong against the alt dump right now

iexec is holding out strong against the alt dump right now.
And theres good reason. Because this isnt some pump and dump shitcoin. This is a real project, with great potential and smart money knows not to panic sell. Expect 10x gains by end of first quarter

Anyone who has a little time should research this coin. This should hit a billion dollar mc very soon!

People would rather spend all day on here to chase the next pump and then end up holding bags. I'm more than happy to hold this and wait for the 10x gains once it goes mainstream.

Biz just hates free money. Feeling so comfy with my 15k RLC. Cant wait to see the FOMO in the coming months

Want to buy but can't find a decent exchange at all. No Bittrex account and it isn't accepting new members, where to?

Its trading at a premium on EtherDelta, but it is available. Realistically, I'd expect them to level out over the next week the way RLC has been rising, so up to you if you want to lock in your stake now.

I'll buy for you, I'm honest, but you probably aren't going to trust some random user.

shapeshift maybe i was trying that and it looks pretty swell. don't have to hold in the exchange for a sec-- not sure about the fees though.

Hey user, I suggest you use shapeshift.io. They offer iexec there.

Feel free to send me 1 or 2 as a tip once you buy em. Good luck!

0x89120178e4005e26335a5a071bd1be6549a3d4a6

Feeling pretty /comfy/ with my 1k stack :)

Youre gonna make it, senpai

We should be getting a big exchange or two soon and when that happens it'll be too late to buy!

shapeshift is good that's what I use.
Hoping bitmex adds it

I have 2,500 at an average of $1.33 and I think a $1B marketcap at $13 is reasonable. What's the rough timeframe for that though? Evaluating opportunity cost of adding here...

:) Thanks senpai. Dumped my XRP earlier today at 19400 sats and moved into RLC, planning to hold for at least a month or more

Seeing as they generally don't market the coin, its hard to tell. I'd expect that they make an announcement once they've got a big player on board and then its moon time

Hold at least until V2 comes out in May. Come the end of Q2 itll be $50

They're definitely taking a cautious approach to marketing and hype at this point. I'm rubbish at timing the crypto markets, so I appreciate their moderated approach.
> I just hope I don't end up bagholding and missing a bunch of moon missions

Well, I know I won't be bag holding because this coin has good intrinsic value but yea I fear missing moon missions hence why time span is so important. 5X over 6 months is insanely good but we're in a once in a lifetime crypto bubble where there are 10Xs every single week; hence my evaluation of opportunity cost. I'll probably add to my pos if it dips under 2 again though.

Most people can't time the market. The blockfolio folks said that most people using their app have lost money.

You just mostly hear the success stories and rarely the failure

Yea, that's fair. And for every post you see about getting into TRX at 1 sat and getting six gorillion% return, there's a bunch of people who FOMO into a shitcoin only to get dumped on by some whale.
Chegg'd.