MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Here we go ! See you in my lambo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFLRHPUWBI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

Lol your right, its going.

Special moon song
youtube.com/watch?v=TFLRHPUWBI8

^16% in the last hour

>worst performer over the past three days
>down like 60% in the past two days
>goes up slightly
>moon

Your Enigma Gaincube has been powered on

yeah OP is a dumb fuck

JAH
ITH
BER

That's gonna be a nice ride.

God damn, why does this have to moon right as TRON is about to...

>Not buying the dip

Fucking KEK

i gots both

Enigma has potential for more growth though

the ga- gaincube... i love it

Enigma is a x50/100 coin easily. Tron isn't.

+20~ %

M O O N

Fuck here we go

Very true, which is why I'm sticking to it. Still, would have been nice if it has waited to moon after TRON finishes tonight.

is this a pnd?

thank god i bought yesterday

Small walls ahead, perfect time to hope on this ship !

Guys, you realize Bittrex stopped ENG deposits/withdrawals right? That's why it's over 7$ there

salty nocoiner

So far up, can't hear you down there.

That what's called a healthy correction after an insane spike to the moon. Now it headed to other planets. Next stop outside the galaxy.

Interesting to see where this will go... no increase in volume because of offline wallet means more demand, less sellers = higher price.

Or it might stunt the moon mission tonight as it functions as a break.

We'll see.

I have 20% of my portfolio in ENG bro, just don't take Bittrex's price for grated.

HODOR

is it bad I bought for that name alone hah

Bittrex yes, not binance
And since you can't deposit on bittrex to sell, this is not happening because of an arbitrage possibility

If the market wasn't pumping for a reason, arbitrage would actually lower the price on bittrex -> people would sell on bittrex, convert to something else, send to binance, buy on binance, and then they're stuck because they can't send their ENG back to bittrex to repeat the process

Perfect investment user, ur smart.

I did for a song .. then I saw the team and whitepaper and bought 100 times more

where my diablo 2 bros at

Lol I just filled a sell order over 40k sats on Bittrex, thank god I was keeping the ENG on exchange.

enigma wont moon tonight wtf is wrong with you?
one day, maybe...for now tron might moon so what is there to decide? are you really that stubborn? announcement = slight rise, tron has an announcement. Next time Enigma has an announcement then they will rise.. so stop shitting on TRON and buy in while you can