Health

>Health
>Wealth
>Love
>Happiness
Which ones do you have?

mind your own business, faggot. save the gay questions for your cat.

Lick my ass, faggot.

Id say zack wore the shorts better. He has that twink posture. Must have a feminine dick.

OP is trying to get us emotional so we make wrong trades, don't fall for pajeet tricks

>mind your own business, faggot. save the gay questions for your cat.

i would rape kate

We know pajeet
you'd probably also shit in her driveway

yes , thank you very much

Health: as a bull
Wealth: spiritual wealth is all that matters
Love: I love myself
Happiness: comes from within

Health: not complaining
Wealth: no
Love: never in my life
Happiness: no

thats a no on all from me senpai

>none
Also I'd butt fuck Kate.

N/A

lmao

Buying health with wealth.
Wealth: Yes.
Love will come when it does.
Happiness: Yes.

kek

Kate is smug. She knows she's the winner

I have Veeky Forums :3

>health
I'm in fine shape and I'm very confident in my appearance.
>wealth
Poor as fuck right now but not worried because I know 2018 will be my year financially.
>love
I love myself, my family, and my friends. No love life right now though but thats something I've dealt with, and I know I'll find the right person one day.
>happiness
Pretty happy.

>Health
Yeah boi - healthy af
>Wealth
I dunno. I'm 28 and have $50k. That doesn't seem like a lot to me anymore, but I know it's more than most my age have. I can't even talk about money in the office anymore because everyone is paycheck to paycheck.
>Love
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Happiness
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

none

>100
>0
>0
>0
I hate my life right now.

Health and Love. As soon as I gain enough Wealth to not have to worry about finances anymore I'll gain happiness too.

Veeky Forums is not your diary. gas yourselves.

Health: No
Wealth: No
Love: No
Happiness: Not sure

None, I'm barely holding on, thinking of doing something stupid and risky to get some extra money.

All 4, but too much is never enough.

>tfw just wealth
Never got to experience mutual love.

Fpbp

>Health
nah
>Wealth
had a lot, but lost a lot on commodities, hoping that the cycle is broken soon and we see the great rotation back into hard assets?
total net worth rn: ~$280,000 - peak 2016 - 450K
>Love
nah
>Happiness
nah, building. Learning that the individual governs his/her happiness

gime

Health: Probably not
Wealth: doing okay, but nothing to brag about
Love: -10
Happy: Nope

fuck yeah, everything is going 100% well

All except Health. Which is the most important cause if I lose it for good well I loose all 4 for good.

Love
Happiness

Health: Seem to be pretty nutty, try to watch what I eat, fairly well built and in shape. Run when it’s not fuck ass cold out.

Wealth: no debt, wealthiest I’ve ever been in my life

Love: past two years it was unspoken but we finally decided to acknowledge it and she’s everything I’ve ever wanted. I can talk to her about shitcoins all day and she listens and she can talk about her stuff all day and I listen. We went to the art museum (free) and enjoyed that. She eats healthy and is attractive with a nice butt. We can be on our own, together. Which is nice.

Happiness:
>Smoke weed everyday and write programs and spend time with her.
(high sex is the best)

I used to be a shutout neckbeard after my last two girlfriends a couple years ago, stopped talking to anyone, got heavily invested in shit coins and enlightening myself while struggle bussing through college cause college is a joke where you’re expected to just memorize and never truly learn.

A lot of you mouth breathers have me some good tips that have made me fairly wealthy

ZCL
XLM before IBM partnership
Kucoin shares.

I’ve learned listening to others and researching is much better vs thinking I know it all already.