Kucoin - the ultimate Hold

Why don't you have a Kucoin account yet?

>Fast growth
With Binance currently not accepting registrations, all newcomers will be funneled into Kucoin

>Dividends
Holders of KCS get paid 50% all fee income

>Trade ANY pairing
They will soon introduce a platform where people can trade ANY PAIR. No more bullshit.

>Referral bonus
Kucoin is still new, get a bigger piece of the pie by getting in early. Register now and spread your referral link while there's still potential new members out there!

Heres my referral: 24Ndu

You help me, I help you

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S378fwJsWSwXq4yVXqwFYc4fN9d9ju9XG4FvDV3n0hA/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck could you not have posted this like ten minutes ago. Wasted my nut

fuck off Kuck boi

>not doing nofap 2018
stay poor soyboy

24Ndu

Kek I did it for four days

And looking at images like the one you're posting defeats the purpose of nofap

Kucoin is a pyramid scheme.

why do you have such weak hands

just HODL

1fcht
Register and buy DBC and KCS - not available on any other exchange

I held my dick it was great. I've been holding link for 126 days now too and it feels even better

anyone buying this for the dividends is retarded, you'd be better off buying stocks at that point

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S378fwJsWSwXq4yVXqwFYc4fN9d9ju9XG4FvDV3n0hA/edit#gid=0

m8 all of crypto is a pyramid scheme
but thats okay, just get in before the normies do

>DBC
yea thats why i signed up for kucoin

24Ndu

You have no idea what a pyramid scheme is.

KuCoin has harder to figure out fees than binance, and has a much less user friendly interface. All the dumb new money coming into crypto will go to Binance.

I bet no one here has actually got anyone to use their code

218wg

It's not about the current dividend. I bought when the daily volume was 50m just a week ago. Now it's 178m and they keep adding new coins almost every day and gaining volume. Binance, their biggest competition, has closed registration. I get that you're mad you didn't get in on the ground floor but don't be stupid.

what stocks have been rising as fast as cryptos?
also
>complaining about free money
you get dividends ON TOP of capital appreciation

except Binance is closed to registration right now, they can't handle the volume

24Ndu

Explain to me how their referral program isn’t a pyramid scheme.

This, it is also a majority of curry eating street shitters that spam their referral links.

Sauce or die OP

1ewaN
use this code when signing up
EZ, COMFY, BRAINGAINS

The referral program is just free money on top of all the other things kucoin offers. I'm using kucoin to buy DBC which isn't listed on Binance, might as well spam my referral link while I'm at it.

user do you hate money or something?

24Ndu
>24Ndu
24Ndu

>Multi-level marketing

Shes like 100% white with an asian personality

She cute as fuck
Who is this ?

NAME?

good god who is that?

Only video I saw of hers was pretty boring desu. Once the novelty wore off I went back to the dolphin squeals

gemma

24Ndu
>24Ndu
24Ndu