OYSTER

OYSTER

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl/

Rebranded, google and amazon pros in team, gonna be top 50 coins in a month. This is your ticket to paradise, it's revving it's engines for moon in kucoin, go check yourself. I already own 10k worth and holding till 10x.

STRAPPED!

wow not a fucking drill !

its happening boys

What does it do that no other coin does

god dammit, could of gotten in onthis coin at $0.50

is it too late Veeky Forums? will i make it;?

I was sold when I saw it fixes the whole adblock/website revenue problem, I think it also does something with decentralized storage, cya Google.

there are simply no coins like the PRL

It's fucking less than 100m market cap, there is like 80m coins and they go for 2 dollars. Reddit is getting all over this with 3 threads and it's not even in bigger exchanges. What do you think dingus???

once test net hits it's $10 comfy year hold for $100 climb

github empty, no code, no project, just some logos, a website, and a whitepaper. literal scamcoin.

don't buy shit at ath

i want to get in but all my money is tied up in other coins AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shurrrrr

>you just missed going in at $2

its actually well above 100m marketcap now. there are 62 million coins

I've read Bruno dev guy actually took risk selling like 40% just to afford to be listed on early exchanges, is that true ?

they put sell walls at around .05 for expenses. that when i originally bought

you holding to $10 or $100 ?

I've been on board this moon mission since 33c. This is going stratospheric.

>google pros

So a bunch of women with blue hair and gaged earings?

nah bruh straight edge anime furry with dicks and Tails terminals

no, im out soon. i don’t necessarily believe in the project. i want to get into some other shit. ill probably put up a sell wall one of thenext fomo rounds so i dont crash the price

yea there's only 3 whales on it so if you only have sub 100k it'll get eaten super fast lol

>this is super long hold like IOTA and XRB

Bought at .02c and shilled it here. Was told it was a pajeet coin and I should go fuck myself.

user, yes I would like fries with that. Enjoy wagecucking at cuckdonalds for the rest of your life because you aren't buying PRL.

i really encourage you to stay on this moon with us but it's always your free choice
>also what else are you in user ?

can i get a printout of oyster smiling?

Moon cancelled for a while, some whale seems to be accumulating. Yeah it's a good sign but I wanted my moon now.

not canceled, just money transferring from stupid impatient to smart patient hands

Anyone know if the moon is made of P E A R L S????

I'm kind of tempted into buying these walls.

Whens the rebranding scheduled?

>this guy shills

aw man. i thought the old logo was the best logo in crypto. oh well, at least it's still getting me rich