ICON, GET IN NOW BEFORE ITS 50 BILLION MARKETCAP IN A FLASH

please.this is your chance to change your life.

-Don Tapscott positive tweets and predictions about ICON.

-Forbes article that talks about ICON being in the lead in Korea as a 3rd generation blockchain.

-Mainnet on the way in less than 3 weeks.

-Complete website overhaul at mainnet or soon after during The Genesis event (sneak peek/hint by Min on telegram last week).

-Live on-chain identity dapp used at most of Korean blockchain banking consortium.

-Live pilot programs already running with multiple partners.

And that’s on top of them being partnered with almost every major bank in Korea, 3 universities, 7 national research hospitals, grants from Korean Government, same company owns Coinone basically guaranteeing a KRW listing there(huge exchange in Korea), Ripple/SBI Asia conceding Korea to ICON, and the list goes on.

The last time I was this bullish on a coin, the EEA had just been announced and ETH was sitting under $20... In the next month or two it went to $420

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icon/#markets
coinone.co.kr/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q1s9CvHGWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

suck my cock and BUY TNB TIME NEW BANK MOTHERFUCKER

100% of my profile my dude

i don't disgree, i unironically think icx will make people a lot of money. but i don't own any and am nervous about buying right now since all of my other alts are down the fking toilet

ICX has been stable for a few hours now. You'll be fine

600 icx will I make it op?

Fuck off nigger, start a TNB thread if you want to talk about that shitcoin.

you need atleast 3000

I have 635 lil' ICXs. This is my first big gainz, setting up my foundation for the future.

3.2k here, can't wait for departure

Invested on this over TRX, shit better pay off or imma kms

How much money will I get if I have 3000

you will have 150k atleast in 6 months

you guys make me feel poor. I've got 20. I need some moons to build up some powder.

best move of your life. TRX isn't going much higher. MAYBE a dollar. ICX is gonna be 30 by February

can i afford to wait on this until near the end of the month
inb4 it moons without me

have 62k ICX tokens. If this shit goes to 15 bucks, i'm gonna be a fucking millionaire.

lemme live in your basement senpai

HE IS COMING

Feeling comfy holding this. I just hope btc doesn't go up too much more and it can just stay stable at 16k or so

This is going to $15 next week and people will FOMO like nothing you've ever seen before

are you stupid or something, that's a 5x with tron vs a 4x with icx

Dammnn. Hope it goes to $15 then. I need to get to a position like that.

Pls don't dump all your bags at a million, let some of us poorfags make large gains, or at least ride till you're at two million

damn jelly

no need to shill this one user. all these pajeets are gonna regret not buying all the way up to $50 by February and then finally will realize their massive mistake. Notice how all the platform coins are making the big moves? RIP to anyone /NOICX/

this coin is due for a moon

fuck man had some bad timing with buy ins on this coin. Definitely late to the party but plenty of future gains to be made
>buy ins ranging from 5.8-7.15
not the worst i guess but im about to dump my ETH for more ICX

Have you seen andromeda user?!?

Pls moon some day

STFU im still accumulating!

S O O N

AAAAAAAA wanna buy both this and ENG
but which one will moon first? trying to time that shit

ICX will moon tomorrow or the day after. So unless ENG will moon in an even shorter timeframe, ICX would be a good bet. Beside, now is the lowest ICX would get.

>]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA if ENG moons tomorrow i will haunt you in your dreams

where can I buy this?

that isn't binance or coinbase

whats wrong with them?

not available in my country

lmao get a real country

ok my new friend from reddit, since you're too lazy to do your own research. Niggers like you needs to be shot.
>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icon/#markets

why is everything going back up except for this piece of shit!?!?!

Just dumped by Loopring for ICX.

AHHHHHHHHHH COINBASE ISNT GIVING MY ETHER TO BINANCE I NEED TO GET MORE ICON WHILE ITS CHEAP

Im going to b fuckin tilted if this doesnt moon since. I'm sitting here with 7k ICX watching every other coin moon getting ancy

>worried that the mainnet implications are already priced into the ICX cost

It will get there eventually
took me 10 hours lol

>waiting to sell the news instead of the rumors

kraken to binance 5-10 min

shill me into this coin please, just give one more one moreeeeeeeeeee

I shouldn't have to explain this but some of you are really new, others are whining it's "doing nothing" right now...I'll spell it out.

KOREAN EXCHANGES NOW RARELY ADD COINS

EVERY COIN THEY ADD HAS PUMPED TO THE SKY (see Ripple, IOTA, QTUM, BCC)

THIS COIN IS MADE IN KOREA

IT'S NOT ON A KOREAN EXCHANGE YET, THIS IS WHEN YOU ACCUMULATE

BitConnect?

just put the rest of my ETH holdings into ICX the price its at right now is a steal. Expect 9$ VERY soon

coinone.co.kr/

The company that owns ICX owns CoinOne as well.

me too user

VEN and ICX are the comfiest coins around

yup same, put in ~13ETH

I've heard this shit for like a month now, when tho? Maybe it gets Ripple'd and gets announced they wont add it. Then?

Anyone else holding ICX and VEN? I've got 33% ETH and I can't decide if I should hold it or put some into the other two. I like these coins.

>EVERY COIN THEY ADD HAS PUMPED TO THE SKY (see Ripple, IOTA, QTUM, BCC)

BCC is bitconnect right? The ponzi scheme coin.

I chose to have FUN over VEN. Something about those VEN shills had me spooked.

buttcoin cash

HyperSatan confirmed for FUN holder

ICX is at a great price right now. This coin is steady

back to 7 bois

FUN has gotten all of the gets today

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q1s9CvHGWo

so with the disaster of trons livestream
lets compare it to an interview with the icon founder
reminder that tron has 4x icons marketcap

truly believe in the potential and pretty heavily invested so i don't wanna sell and miss out but patience being tested much with other coins mooning around and ICX just gettin rekt and not recovering well. ohwell.

lol ooops I meant BCH

How impatient are you? The recent govt regulations have made the Korean exchanges hold back on adding new coins, their hands are tied. They may only add 2 or 3 this whole year, but I will bet my left nut one of them will be ICX

if you don't hold icx till the end of the month you are probably going to lose most of your money

>buy in
>it immediately starts sinking

I hate you guys so much

Be patient you fuck.

extremely impatient because I watched liek 6 coins moon this week and ive held ICX for a while.. Ive made gains but not TRX pump gains and yes im jewish and greedy

>Held icx for awhile.
like a week or two user? kek. You don't deserve making money dipshit.

BUT WHEN EXCHANGE

WHO WAS COIN