NIMFA token

> Scam or not, it will pump 10x
> marketcap around 500-700k
> not on CMC

How it works

Every NIMFA token allows you to borrow 3 NIMFA tokens as a loan on the trading platform.

Deposit 3.3% of the amount of the loan to receive 300% credit as the leverage and get borrowed tokens for 1-30 days

The borrowed tokens can be used to buy coins and tokens on the NIMFA platform.

Pay back the loan + 10% of your profit at a closing of a position

Now you own new tokens that grow in price and that you purchased using 300% NIMFA tokens!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

General Information

> Circulating Supply: 308,516
> Total Supply: 1,542,580
> etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH - Buy on etherdelta

where do i buy this shitcoin? any coin that gets listed on CMC that's sub-$1mil marketcap pumps like crazy.

oh never mind, didn't see that you posted it. You know if they'll get listed on other exchanges? EtherDelta really sucks to use at the moment.

Rumor is that the platform will be released in a week or two.
The team said they are hungry to prove everybody wrong. I'm going to keep a close eye on it because its a highly risky move.
As far as new exchanges go, i'm not positive on that.

Looks pretty legit, i've been wanting to buy a small marketcap gem. Thanks op

Amazing github too!

link from github?

Too early to thank me. For all we know this project could end up a dud.

How do you find projects like this?

Found it in another Veeky Forums shill thread yesterday.

I have another pump coming in next week. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

What's happening next week? Should i buy now?

what an amazing team

to get listed on CMC you need a minimum of 50k 24h volume. there's a reason its not listed. have fun with your bags.

lol, yeah right

i'm sure it'll very easily get listed on there. $50k volume isn't hard to get.

that is right off their webpage dude.

and yet this shit coin isnt listed.
how are you not able to connect the dots?

its been out since September, for 4 months they didnt have a couple of days of 50k plus volume? does that not strike you as suspicious?

It hit a little over 50k earlier today

the marketing guy has no friends irl

more like

NAMBLA token

lmao

oh don't worry it will list on CMC. I'll post a snapshot of me on a tropical island here after the 100x

like I said in the op, it might be a scam/shit coin but with its low market cap theres a very great possibility it'll 10x with the way the market is currently going.

From what i'm reading on the telegram chat, Max the founder has been focusing on developing the project before marketing it. They beta took a lot longer than they expected, but they're ready to release soon. All makes sense to me, it's really easy to get listed on CMC so it's not something to worry about.

How did u get this info and where do I get it?

telegram chat. The beta testing was done last week I think. it's all there in the chat.

From their telegram group here t.me/Nimfamoney

where is the webpage

Interesting very interesting