Binance no longer accepting new traders as of today. I finally tried to get on board at 1 am

Binance no longer accepting new traders as of today. I finally tried to get on board at 1 am.

Serious fomo Veeky Forums

How do you trade altcoins now?

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With my Binance account

BTFO. Go use KEKcoin and it’s ponzi coin.

all new fags are being delegated to kucoin.

go to Kuc and get cucked waiting for binance coins to be relists on Kuc

>so much traffic that Binance needs more capacity to accept new users

2018 is going to be massive.

use this shit
1ewaN

Use cryptopia or Kucoin.

Use KuCoin, they have a very nice UI, low trading fees and their server are actually up and useable for at least 4 hours a day.

Just take a look at it and when you finally sign up use my ref code for good Karma 1HgQ7

they closed reg yesterday not today you autist

Do NOT use cryptopia, they are quite possibly in the middle of an exit scam right now

Is it trustworthy though?

Oh I pity you, Binance is a wonderful exchange

its trustworthy its just for cucks, should suit you perfectly

Yeah for sure. Like I said, take a look at it and if you like it sign up and use my ref code.

KuCoin is groing fast and is adding new coins weekly. You can buy shitcoins and a lot of other stuff.

They even have their own coin called KCS which will give you a little dividend of all coins traded on the site.

It really is, so much better than any other exchange I've used in crypto. The only thing that sucks right now is on high volume coins the server will lag pretty hard. I don't think Binance expected to grow as much as it has in the past month. Like Polo a year ago or so where trading basically came to a halt because their servers would shit the bed with all the traffic.

Register at other exchanges. Although I think Binance will be faster than Bittrex, the latter closed registrations already on December 15th, so you may look at weeks waiting time.

Almost signed up with them today, got a bad feels, glad to hear it's not just me. Someone else needs to list GUN

Dude they are based in new zealand they cant exit scam shit without having thousands of angry aussies and kiwis coming after them

Thanks, I'll use your ref

u dun goofed newfag

use kucoin biz

kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1abhe

Thanks mate, enjoy your good karma.

Have you tried the desktop app? It removes all that horrible lag and makes for a silky-smooth, seamless experience. Trading on it is a joy

hahaha exit scam on an island? good luck.

Didn't know they had one.

Thanks, just downloaded 100k!

I'm liking it so far, but how the fuck do I change from a line graph to candlesticks? In the top right it literally says candlesticks, but everything is a line graph and clicking doesn't do anything.

Disregard I suck cocks.

Changed the time and it changed everything to candlesticks.