>we were just learning from it guys

*INHALES*

Haha, if they can’t write own whitepaper they can’t make useful product

i’m out

compliment*

welp, I'm out

>implying the udea is even possible at all
AWS cant be beat by a decentralized network

Well thats an easy way to kill your ICO. Well done.

eh i dont think it's as big a deal as you autists are yapping about. im still in

Now all that is left is people realizing that RaiBlocks is a scam as well.

shill

ouch

im out

hi pajeet

is xrb's whitepaper also plagarized from this too?

You must be retarded. Dadi isn't out yet, RaiBlocks has been tried and tested for 8 months now while you faggots were jerking each other off about Confido, Bancor, and LINK.

Not sure if bait or brainlest

SCAM WARNING SCAM WARNING

this is just like how melania supposedly copied some of stupid gorilla lady's speech. well guess what, she turned out to be a great first lady anyway. i dont care about your muh plagiarism.

THEY COPIED WORD FOR WORD
THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN GET OUT OF BY APOLOGISING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a pretty legit response.

I was on the fence after first hearing about this scandal, but I'm back on board.

oh no no no no

HUAAAH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

oh? who's gonna arrest them? the plagiarism police?

You are in for a surprise. Keep waiting. kek

no, but their ico just got buried

im kinda glad this happened because not as many people will buy, desu im still gonna throw 5eth at it because i know it will still take off. this market easily forgets.

you should be banned from the internet for greentexting outside of Veeky Forums you fucking mong

this is the more important piece of information. sure, they plagiarised another coin that is trying to do the same thing. crypto investors are so retarded they will probably disregard this and still buy. the important thing, however, is that this idea will never work. this is not a product that belongs on the blockchain. this is a group of guys tricking crypto retards by using buzzwords. a scam.

What app is this?

agreed

How can they be this dumb. If this hurts XRB I will be so pissed. FUCK

This and also upvoted.

>brainlest
PAJEET PAJEET