Who else /delta/ now?

Finally made the switch from kikefolio
>slick UI
>not laggy as fuck
>better visualizations
>up to date with every new coin
don't know what took me so long desu

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergeys saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

I'm using a spreadsheet that updates every minute.

Did the same today, i had tried delta before back when blockfolio wasnt shitting the bed daily, now i finally moved to delta

Blockfolio is better in literally every way except it never fucking works
If they ever fix their issues I'm using Blockfolio again

The last update was a month ago before the normie rush hit, i wouldnt be surprised if they bailed since it was a free app

>Blockfolio better
Minus the logos, I can't think of one reason.

I changed from block to delta the other day because delta has Binance exchange price and blockfolio doesn’t have fuck all so displays irrelevant trade prices. Aka useless

>when your shill shills so hard that it shills in a thread that doesn't even make sense for the shill

I hope you're happy trying to ruin crypto with shilling you fucking faggot.

Also, I finally jumped to delta after blockfolio fucked up for the 5th fucking time. I'm only worried though about delta restoring my portfolio after I reinstall it. That makes me think they are syncing my data which I do not like.

Agree, I had a similar problem I think came from the app. Certain pairs on certain exchanged don't show. And it's easy to shit up the screen with different could feeding into one.

They gotta make money somehow.

I did yesterday and I love it. Way better.

Share the source you Jew. Is it open office, excel or jewgle Spreadsheets

Fuck yeah man
But I agree with this

I switched and I'm relatively happy, but for me the UI is quite laggy. I don't think it's a native app. Literally no other app lags on my phone, so it cannot be the hardware/the OS. The maximum lag happens when I input transactions and it's almost unbearable.

I wish there was a way to change the chart theme though, I really liked the dark one in Blockfolio.

Apart from those things yes, Delta is better.

>source

No source. I'm using OpenOffice and linking to coinmarketcap's data. I can put up a guide if anyone is interested, but it's straightforward. If you have Excel, it's even easier and there are some guides already online.

DELETE

T-thanks

I mark coins that are shilled and check on graphs for them when they haven’t been shilled in awhile
But ya his bot went full retard

Delete please, i don’t want congestion

Blockfolio was good as well till everyone started using it.

Think about it.

Thanks for the shill downloading now

>no logos
shit tier

I use both. Stay poor.

so you manually input all trades in both?

Block for longterm holds, Delta for day trades. Two things best kept separated.