NIMFA - Crypto Lending Platform, the next x1000

his is for those of you who are sub $10k and wondering if they'll make it, whilst only investing in things that have already mooned.

>CMC listing very soon
>Platform launch this week
>HitBTC & Kucoin listing soon after
>Updated Whitepaper very soon too

Marketcap Comparison
>SALT: $650mil marketcap
>RCN: $215mil marketcap
>LEND: $180mil marketcap
>NIMFA: $600k marketcap

This is the ground floor user, pick your best guess which will have the highest ROI.

Telegram
>t.me/Nimfamoney

EtherDelta
>etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

>NIMFA
there's no site even...

my bad, i forgot to include that

Website
>nimfamoney.io

How it works

>Every NIMFA token allows you to borrow 3 NIMFA tokens as a loan on the trading platform.

>Deposit 3.3% of the amount of the loan to receive 300% credit as the leverage and get borrowed tokens for 1-30 days

>The borrowed tokens can be used to buy coins and tokens on the NIMFA platform.

>Pay back the loan + 10% of your profit at a closing of a position

Why does their token have value?
>308,516 Tokens circulating, super scarce & limited
>You need NIMFA to use their platform and take out a loan
>NIMFA will eventually be a trading pair to other alts on their platform (currently only NIMFA/ETH)

This is huge! (e.g. LTC/NIMFA, DASH/NIMFA, XRP/NIMFA) The more users, the higher the demand for NIMFA, the higher the price shoots up.

Why it'll explode in value in the next few weeks?
>The first version of their platform will be released very soon, this coming week if I recall correctly. Will be one of the few cryptos that ACTUALLY have a live product and not just a whitepaper
>Devs have already applied. CMC listing will be huge for awareness.
>Devs planning on getting listed on HitBTC and Kucoin shortly after they release their platform

This is all very nice and all, but when will it moon. Shill me and i'll buy

There was no ICO? Who's selling the coins on ED? Looks like a scam.

not even on google or coin market cap

u deposit 1 and receive 3 so its not 3,3% , stop saying 3.3% its disinfo
>cmc very soon
>platform this week or next
>hitbtc next exchange rumor
when will u think it will moon?
there was an ico but it dumped

There was an ICO, price was $5 and it's currently sitting at $2. They didn't manage to sell as many tokens as they wanted, but they burnt all the unsold tokens. Circulating supply is 308,516 tokens, so it's really low and can reach a high price per coin.

They're really close to release now, you can talk to Max, the founder, on Telegram. They're planning on getting Nimfa listed on both Kucoin and Hitbtc. They've only just applied for the CoinMarketCap listing, which will bring in a ton of awareness to the project. Huge catalysts, and super low marketcap with high cap potential (look at its competitors) = huge potential returns

Telegram is this btw:
>t.me/Nimfamoney

Is this only on Mercatox right now?

Tempting position, but lack of info seems very shady.

i will laugh at the fomo when the platform gets dropped, till then u can shit on us how much u like

It's a risk- wont go much lower than this and has the chance of going stratospheric.

Exactly, user gets it. Medium risk/extremely high reward. I'm not recommending going all-in, i'm saying even $500-$1000 is enough to build you out a big portfolio once this goes interstellar.

Currently only on EtherDelta (where most of the trading happens) and Mercatox (they've currently disabled all ERC20 tokens and ETH from depositing/withdrawing)

Is it an ERC-20 token?

Yeah, their platform is also a dAPP which is really cool. Very similiar to EthLend (LEND). Check out their lending platform and you'll see how much potential NIMFA can go in terms of marketcap.

Thanks user, bought some to see where it will take me.

no need to thank me, biz has helped me a lot with shilling me undiscovered gems.

The low marketcap is really appealing. But supply seems kind of low and leave me worried

What do you mean? Lower supply coins are always better because each token will be worth a crap ton more, compared to a supply of billions. Lower supply = more scarce = higher price

shitcoins like kin and trx have seen success because normans see them as cheap. brainlets dont understand market cap. so if you have a low supply your coins will be priced prohibitively for the normie market.

Exactly this. It'll keep a group of audience away due to it's high price.

MFW their team is made up of 16 year old ruskies

Max is hot tho

they look like a russian onedirection. i heart alex

They couldn't fulfill their ICO. Didn't everyone in it lose money? I'm confused. If they got 3x their ICO maybe its up a dollar for them?

Not impressed w teenagers running it too. Not first lending token and doesn't stand out from rest

its not lending its margin trading for the normies, i like it alot

and its decentralized and private

Same retarded shilling as yesterday with same posts.

>CEO deleted his VK page

>only raised like $70k despite claiming to have raised 300+ ETH

>VK (russian Facebook) page inactive since beginning of November

>App has 10-50 installs

>Zero news since ICO in fucking September

Dont buy this scam shitcoin, OP is a fag who is trying to unload his bags of shit on you

Did they just steal the Android Nougat logo?