Digibyte is literally unstoppable

Digibyte is literally unstoppable
Where my marines?

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

I sold at 600 sats! Ahhhhhhh

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

I'm down 78% but I never sold. I am the most elite digimarine biz has ever seen

Not this again

Holding 5k from June of last year

Jared... has he come back for us?

He never left user-kun

>dgb will be 2$

One of the only green coins on Bittrex right now and sell walls are disappearing fast as fuck.

Get in there, I think DGB might be tonight's bunker from all the red. When we go past 1000 sats I think we might see 2000 really quickly too, just like last time.

5k strong and im a poorfag. Got in at 100 sats hoping for a dead cat bounce and got a june 2.0

holy shit there was hope for you digimarines, and the linkies, even the damn arkies, hell even confidomarines will have their day on this market. We are all going to make it

>Digibyte is literally unstoppable

weren't in crypto last june?

0.20c soon

We going to be digikangz!

jesus fucking christ, this high supply/low $ value per coin normie psychology meme is real

June bagholder reporting in. Still holding 28.5k which I bought at 1150. I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING

>820 sats
it's pumping

870 on buttrex
i'm happy for those who had to hold this since last summer- i hope you don't miss this

We are the digimarines.

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES
AND WE ARE NEVER SELLING