LINK vs ENG long term

LINK vs ENG long term

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CmcnWQ-754
youtube.com/watch?v=eT6dLJd3rYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

think I'll drop my XRP for some ENG what do you think?

is this true?

ENG is the thinking mans LINK

why not both?

Big if true

It's a good time to do it.

that is some delicious pasta

which pump discord provided it to you

but XRP too low now

What is ENG supposed to do?

LINK is an entire league above ENG and in an entirely separate class.

Link

There isnt better coin atm than Link

Stinky

goddamn. the 500th holder only has 72800. that's....nothing.

I only have 2400 links how far will that take me?

Both are blockchain agnostic so I like it

But LINK will have 10-100x larger mcap in 2-3 years than ENG

i'm not a doctor. top 500 addresses is all etherscan lists for its distribution.

What does ENG do again?

spoiler: LINK will beat it.

Both are great coins. LINK, RLC, and ENG master race. QSP and REQ are great too.

Integrates decentralized smart contracts using smart oracle in the financial sector. ENG also has many partnerships with companies such as samsung, microsoft, SWIFT, etc

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF GET OFF GO BACK

Doesn't mean shit, I am spread over four different addresses

>ENG also has many partnerships with companies such as samsung, microsoft, SWIFT, etc

absolute bullshit LOL

Is that Aurora Aksnes?

VEN/QSP/REQ Super solid holds for this year, short term idk just chase the random pumps

ye boi

like a goddamn squirrel with his nuts.

split the difference - or go all in on ENG

The Enigma GainCube is far superior to the stinky linky shitcube.
Do the (MIT) smart thing and invest in the superior logo anons.

Went to school with her lol

How many BTC do i need for her?

I have both.

I'm a lil jealous.

you liar not true

this is aurora thread now

>tfw holding link and eng

never felt more comfy. one if not both of these are going to 100x i just know it

need to choose one pls

im more for eng

>revolutionary tech vs. yet another shitcoin

gee I wonder

youtube.com/watch?v=4CmcnWQ-754
So what did you think of this album? Is she secretly a alt-right sympathizer? There were so many songs in that album that had lyrics which could be interpreted in interesting ways.

she's my music industry hope

youtube.com/watch?v=eT6dLJd3rYk

eng.. chainlink team is way to small

size queen detected

will i make it with 150$?

You and me both.

Marketcap should be enough to make u decide desu.
Short term mid term ENG is soo much better than link, BUT if chainlink is adopted IF >implying
>implying
Then chainlink will explode like no other crypto ever has, eng will be nothing compared to the moon mission link will pull off, let me say that again IF (stinky Linkies can’t admit they got exit scammed)

you are a bug chasing faggot

Nothing Beats Link long-term

she is too pure for this world
god damn it user i guess i'll go link

Did u not read what I said
You’ll be bagholding that shit for at least 2 years with barely any gains while ENG goes x20.
It could pay off if chainlink is adopted but my dude when was the last time you heard about Sergey?
>muh 2 man army
Deluded affff

Based linkposter. I want you to know I appreciate you.

allllllllllllllright fuck