HE'S BACK, STRONGER THAN EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
youtube.com/watch?v=MkQs6B3hIEs
twitter.com/Huobi_Pro/status/949466160692539392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

come on gainz. put me back in the green. btc has been wrecking my fucken day.

RETURN OF THE REQ!!!!

wow it's really mooning look at it go

FUCKIN LEGIT MOONING. HAHA REQ IS SUCH A GREAT COIN I LOVE THIS

Is it time to come out ?

is this ATH?

THAT MOTHERFUCKER THAT POSTED THE BAD CODE THREAD EARLIER SPOOKED ME AND I SOLD FOR AROUND .70
I'M FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW

To the moon bby

THIS IS THE F UCKING FLOOR. WE GOIN TO THE MOON BABY.

DYOR next time fgt

GO GO GO GO

Im "all in" at like .82 with the $50 I had to do anything with. This has mostly been a learning thing for me while poor so is there an actual reason behind this jump or is it just kind of "one of those things that happens"

what are we selling at???? whats gonna be the ATH??

SOMEONE PLEASE POST YOUR GREEN WOJACKS

REQt!

youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY

Thread theme

Would you look at that big eREQtion

also when I started this I was told to buy a little BNB for trading fees, what the fuck has that doubling as well?

We bout to hit $1

I WAS GONNA MOVE ALL MY XLM INTO THIS LAST NIGHT AND YOU GUYS SAID NOT TO

FUCK YOU BUZ FUCK YOU

holy fuck guys I fomo'd into APPC and sold my REQ bag. I am a fucking retard. I even read the chart yesterday and determined it was a good buy. Omg what the fuck is wrong with me. I knew this would happen. Full fucking retard.

LITERALLY SOLD MY REQ EARLIER FOR TRX!!!!!!

WHO /neverselling/ HERE?!

>I only bought 2145

I ALWAYS UNDERBUY THE GOOD SHIT REEEEE

LOOKS LIKE I BOUGHT DAT DIP

10k not selling at all this year and most likely same for next year

$10 tonight isn't unreasonable

People need to stop trading on the 1h chart. It's not back because it didn't even go away, it's just the ups and downs required for it to keep mooning.

Did you see this dude's REQ prototype?

youtube.com/watch?v=MkQs6B3hIEs

I already sold my initial investment so this fucker is all FREE from here LETS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holding since 1200 sats
feelsgoodman

Do not sleep on this. This is one of the safest bets you can make for 2018.

>Solid concept
>Applicable to nearly everyone in the entire world
>Devs distinguished and accomplished with a similar project
>Backed by the highly selective Y Combinator, the seed accelerator behind Coinbase, Stripe, Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch
>The first ICO backed by Y Combinator, naturally drawing more attention
>Y Combinator can use their shareholder leverage to potentially have REQ combined or used by Coinbase instead of having it eat away at the purpose of the exchange
>Operates at razorthin margins, virtually impossible to compete with once established
>Massive roadmap for 2018 and Q1
>Exceeds the use case of paypal through currency agnosticism and future tax and accounting automation
>Provides options for buyer and seller protection
>Provides a way to cash out of any coin
>Being picked up on the radar by investment firms

It will most likely not double overnight, and it will most likely not be the #1 best performing investment of 2018. But it's a very safe investment with incredible potential, something which is incredibly rare in crypto. Do your own research.

EREQTION TIME BOYS

ALL IN LETS GO MOON MISSION

FUCK

YOU

BUZ

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

get reqt

If you're a guy that swings trades what would be a good target for this moon mission?
1.50?

XLM will most likely bounce back - wait until then to sell and get back into REQ

the fuck just happened?

IM STILL IN REQ JUST NOT ALL IN I WANTED TO GO ALL IN

WTF IS GOING ON IM JUST SITTING HERE LAUGHING MAKING THOUSANDS EVERY MINUTE LOLOLL

these walls are getting destroyed boys

Anyone else see that 50 ETH sell wall instantly get gobbled up on Binance?

yes this is insane.....

Almost at a dollar ya cucks, see ya on the moon

IT WAS 75 ETH user!!! THIS IS REAL

>XLM will most likely bounce back

Yeah. Some time next year.

If you haven't noticed, XRP/XLM (same shit, really) have one moon per year and then fade into obscurity and bleed money like a bad case of hemorrhoids.

Anyway, we don't need your bad vibes in here.

we've struck dollar bois
time to dump

getting demolished. 2 dollars does not seem reasonable at this point.

fud more faggot, see you when FairX launches

1 fucking dollar

WE DID IT BOYS!!!!! 1 DOLLAR!!!!!!

>They didn't buy when it dipped to 75 cents

1.50 in half an hour

Bad vibes? How so?

This shit it'll go parabolic, yes, it's not like one of those shitcoins, but once the normies catches onto it, it will act like one, the difference is, that is has a solid foundation, and mostly because of that, after it moons it will stay there for good.

This is our ticket to 7 figures club, I hope you got enough of it to enter.

Until then, let's hodl our eREQtions and watch the show.

>up to the moon baby, up to the moon

Worst day to transfer 1700 to kucoin =\, damn arbitrage opportunity earlier. I should really just not day trade at all.

oh look we hit a $1

GOTTEEEM

shut the fuck u dont know anything about XLM,, go DYOR not look at graphs

Calm down dude, the XLM time will be on 8th Jan, it's when they have Singapore meetup. Expect it to blow up even harder than REQ.

Feeling pretty comfy here my brothers

No way I call bullshit. We'll settle at 1.08 MAX tonight. watch me.

INSTITUTIONAL MONEY POURING IN FOLKS 30 CENTS IN LIKE AN HOUR

WHAT DO THEY KONW ABOUT THIS COIN

I hold 36,000 XLM.

It's a piece of shit, trust me. Only bought it by accident in July. Was trying to by XMR lel

they know its a way for PayPal to stop fucking them

WHy the fuck is this shit pumping so hard? Candle looks like a giant dildo on the hourly..

when do I sell Veeky Forumsrothers

inb4 hodl

The sad thing is that even though this is mooning my portfolio is dropping in value because of ICX and BAT. Wish I had bought more of this.

HUOBI CONFIRMED. MOON TIME

twitter.com/Huobi_Pro/status/949466160692539392

ITS NOT SLOWING DOWN

here comes the dump
back to 75 cents here we come

PANIC SELLLL AHHHHHHHHHHH

Lol It's already on binance this doesn't mean shit.

ALL MY GAINS BACK!!!! YEAAAAAAASSSSSS

So binance is really just a large number of pump n dumps randomly choosing coins to moon.

Got it now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEADED TO ICO PRICE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hahahahaha who sells me a noose for some req?

KEK even that massive dump is not slowing down the moon

HE'S FIGHTING WITH ALL HIS STRENGTH

IT JUST GOBBLED THAT 1.00 SELL WALL SO FUCKING HARD HERE WE GO BOYS

more exchanges are good

IM GONNA MOVE ALL MY REQ INTO XLM AFTER TODAYS PUMP LMAO IS THAT SMART OR STUPID ILL BE GETTING IT SO CHEAP

that 6000 sat wall just got REQt

NOW IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE

SAY IT WITH ME
DOLLARS
TONIGHT

Facts. Candle looks like a dildo on the hourly chart. It's a joke..Plus i'm salty I sold yesterday.

larping faggot

Holy fuck I saw that. Like 15 seconds.

DOLLARS
TONIGHT

my only regret is not buying more

I was gonna do the same thing, smart anons think alike

LINK and REQ both 0.99, best friends

everyone saw the tron periscope and was so disgusted they sold all their tron for req.

also, I think a lot of people were waiting to see where the floor on REQ was (around $0.70), then saw it stabalize a bit, someone bought in, and it just snowballed.

youre fucking retared if you really spent 5-figures on the wrong coin because you got the tags mixed up. why the fuck should we trust your advice when you cant even properly read 3 letters. fuck off.

absolutely this

what the fuck is wrong with whales just let us get some fucking scraps

Oh, risky move desu. It could pay off massively, or you could be JUSTing yourself.

As for me, I'll be playing it "safe" with this 45% XLM, 30% ZRX, 25% REQ portfolio. This portfolio p much ensures that one of these will tank up the losses of any other coin.

What exactly do I gain by LARPing owning trivial amounts of a shitty ass coin that's in a long decline inside of a literal eREQtion?

You made a bad decision buying Stellar, I just hope you have enough REQ to hedge against that garbage.

Kek, being this new.

It was worth like 3 cents back then.

Sorry about your bags.

Sell while you still have buyers..