This coin ruined my life. Back in September I bought 25 BTC worth of MTL because I believed it was a good project...

This coin ruined my life. Back in September I bought 25 BTC worth of MTL because I believed it was a good project. So far I'm down 21 BTC, and now it suddenly got delisted from Bittrex today.

I must be the only person in crypto to be continually JUST'd since September. I just want to die

So you still have 4 BTC? You can 10x that easily within a couple of months if you're at least a bit smart. Learn from your mistakes and do better next time.

What the fuck even happened to this shit? It was one of the highest ROI ICOs

I'll buy your remaining amount for 0.1 btc

the logo looks like it was made in Paint.

I'm sorry for your loss OP. Odds are within the year this will happen to all of us. There's still a crazy period that we can profit from though, you can likely regain a lot of what you loss if you're smart; or you can just take the rest of your money and walk away, 4 BTC is still a fair amount of real life money assuming you started small.

I'm just going to hold BTC and pray for 100k. Crypto has defeated me

you learned that fundamentals don't matter
now go buy some shitcoins that are still in accumulation phase
you still have a decent stack

Dude. Put it behind you. You've learnt a valuable lesson, don't let it eat you up. Onward and upwards

I'm poor and I only lost 0.05 on MTL but it was a big percentange of my stack.

Luckily enough due to these bull alts market I recover nicely but I never felt JUST'd as hard as on MTL on October/November.

21 BTC are a lot, you shold trade wisely anyway.

There were a lot of whale who said Metal was one of the best long term holds. I checked out what the coin did and it didnt appeal to me so I never bought any. I see now they were just shilling their bags.

If a coin gets delisted from an exchange when you hold it there what happens to it?

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

I didn't lose nearly as much as you on this, but your frustration is understandable m8. Metal seemed like a genuinely great project (and still is imo unless we find out any bad news), but that angel investor dump fiasco a few months ago and now this isn't really helping. Bittrex and this angel investor must have inside information as to why this coin won't take off, but why this is the case is still dumbfounding me.

There's plenty of other good coins out there, so keep at it OP.

I dont view projects aimed at charity or paying people who generally dont make much money for their work as a good investment. Thats why I dont buy a POE dip. Theres just no angle where its good for the investor, which means eventually, its a dead coin.

What the fuck? Angel investors and bittrex attacked metal for the same reason. Compliance. We are about to get fucked by the sec so you should get out too. Metal being delisted was the best thing to ever happen to it with what's coming

Look what happened to Bitshares after getting delisted. Sure it dumped to shit but thats when you gotta buy it up and hope it rebounds. BTS was 5c or less than 1k sats and now look at it. 14x in USD and 4.5X in BTC.

there's no way, you have to be larping. this was a textbook shit coin and all around shady from the start

Metal has a very short and bad history so far.
Looking back, the coin price is 100% controlled by insiders. It literally pumps for no reason and will dump on every piece of good news

I believe you have to sell it. On the delist day, you sometimes get 30 days to withdraw and then I think they just throw away coins that you left there.

Jesus Christ OP, why would you dump that much money into such an uncertain project?

I get that you need to take risks to make money, but that was a dumbshit move to begin with.

Did you watch the video of those retards walking in the mountains as their main promo for the coin? Did you see how much they kept for themselves to keep them rich? And you still invested after that?

>there's no way, you have to be larping. this was a textbook shit coin and all around shady from the start
How so?

I agree that Bitshares has better fundamentals being a DEX than Metal.

Wasn't Metal trying to partner with Weed dispensaries? Maybe thats why Bittrex decided to delist them due to the Feds breathing down their neck.

I have other coins I'm holding long-term. I just got tired of day trading went all in with my day trading account. Probably the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life

Yes, something like that. Though it just looks like one giant scam now

brainlet here, please explain

what movie is this

American Psycho

Lots of people get JUST'd in crypto, even during the bull rushes. You just don't hear about them (outside of the occasional pity thread) because people don't tend to boast about their failures.

Also, a lot of the people claiming to have made $500,000 or something in the last month on Veeky Forums are actually typing from a cyber cafe in New Delhi and earn $400 a year via call center work.

Word is someone is trying to sell 1 million MTL and open LLC

How fucking young are you kek

I guess they dont play this in bollywood huh