How true is this?

How true is this?

About as true as BTC being king... which is entirely dependant on your level of delusion.

/pol/ is the last in the chain and they usually fail a trades.

at.

Why is /pol/ so bad at trading but so good at the truth?

Why does /pol/ keep trying to play themselves up so much? They claim to always be right but don't apply that to trading literal shitcoins that normies can 2x easily now

Go back to pol with this anti-semitic garbage. 2017 is over.

>attempts intellectual high pedestal.
>cannot funcking spell.

You probably dropped your water all over your shirt trying to immiate Trump drinking water with two hands for your friends down at the cheese shop you fucking mong kike.

Implying that /pol/ trading averages are a known aggregate metric.

Nice sjw tier logic there rootless intellectual niggerbrain!

WE

The line to the oven is a long one. Be patient Solomon. Your turn in the oven is coming...

It’s obvious that a lot of the Normies who got into /pol/ around the election are now dipping into biz. Why does this happen?

WUZ

Veeky Forums

WUZ

N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT

KANGZ

Because if we can meme a dorito American shitposter into the Oval Office, we can meme ourselves into becoming the Jew, and take over their business....

Didn't /pol/ get triggered at IOTA then found another DAG coin called RaiBlocks right before it mooned like crazy?

>haha he didn't type one letter he stoopid
>arguing about typos in the first place
Nice argument neckbeard loser.
How's MAGAcoin doing btw?

Oh right, it's completely fucking dead.

>immiate
What's this word? Why can't you spell?
You probably dropped your water all over your shirt trying to imitate Trump drinking water with two hands for your friends down at the cheese shop you fucking fat loser.

Why would I get triggered when it made me money? Sorry libtards but you can't apply your hive mentality to actual humans.

Yeah it's about as good as your argument......

Never heard of that memecoin. It sounds like it triggered the fuck out of you though.
. Lol nice autistic fit soygoy

Fair

>tell the truth which is that pol fails in biz
>some basement worm replies "You probably dropped your water all over your shirt trying to immiate Trump drinking water with two hands for your friends down at the cheese shop you fucking mong kike."
>says I'm triggered

Yes, and 2018 is the year that words become deeds. You're going to look stunning in stripes.

So OPs image is correct. right. BTC is the king whether you like it or not. I'll see you in 3 years neet

/x/ here. Fixed. You guys aren't seeing the bigger picture.

What's stopping you? Come and get me. Can your mom use GPS to get to my house? Is there room for me in the back seat? How are we doing this?

How much doge to lick those feet?

SAUCE?

/pol/ here we are actually awesome at trading. Been seeing the green all week so fu commies.

anti-simitec how ?