I'm out

I hate this shitcoin, all it did was lose me thousands. I might kill myself Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

xlmpool.com/en.html
agileglobalevent.com/conference/Technology/blockchain-singapore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holding 94000 lumens and my hands are getting weak. It would be dumb to sell now but I also said that at 5k and 4k. Why is this dumping so fucking much?

Stellar has to be one of the best alts and it got fucking obliterated

the moment you sell it will moon

2 friendly suggestions:

1. Don't buy alts at ATH when BTC is bullish

2. Make a rule for yourself: like sell half when you make 100-200% profit. And then another half and so on.

Whatever you do, respect BTC movements. This fall has nothing to do with Stellar.

I have a small stack that I got for really nothing. You can join XLM pool and collect monthly 1% extra coins as well. Free money, I don't really see any other coins doing that yet. Just hoping the price goes over $1 in the near future.

good time to buy this?

yes

She's burning up, lads

Just invested after the TRX fiasco
How is it here?

thanks for the free bags dumbass

FUUUUCK!! XLM WAS ONLY THE REENTRY VEHICLE

This.

Its at the bottom of the dip (and if it isn't its fucking close)

I'm not saying it will go up forever but at the very least it will get a bounce. It cant fall this hard and not bounce at least a little.

how to join xlm pool?

It's gone sideways for 8 hours now, but sure. Sell and FOMO in later, buy my bags on the next ATH

Its close to the lowest it'll be probably ever.

So no, wait for it to moon then buy like a retard.

here we go bois, we might be breaking out of resistence right fking now

>he finally sold, pump it

Nice trajectory Stellar Snake!

Just bought some right before it started rising kek, my first ever day trade, let's see how it goes

tfw sold at $.91

>confirmed

lucky bastard lol,

TRX refugee?

Yes, goy! Sell it, it's all going down to 0.

Same thing happened with Cripple. Institutional partners want to stock up at a good price

Check walls

HAHAHAHAH just broke through resistence, who sold at 62 cents?

>crab-16 is a go

It has to do with the voting and this is the biggest active inflation pool to join.

xlmpool.com/en.html

There are other guides around. I did it using a nano ledger s through the stellar site. You basically use your public address then join into the pool.

I bought at .50 and sold during the first dip today at .65 because I didn't want to lose my gains. I tried to buy $500 at .83 yesterday bit hesitated because it was high and volatile. I'm glad I just kept it as ETH to ride out today's bloodbath. It's kind of a shame, because I think XLM isn't just one of the many shitcoins

Thanks for your bag, kill yourself now so you won't feel the pain when it moon again.

Well part of it because Poloniex froze Stellar withdrawals/deposits so people sold to get other alts these past few days

So we mooning now or what biz? Someone to some of that TA shit on this shitcoin for me

TEXTBOOK BIZ strategy to lose money.

Its because of guys like you that guys like me make money. Im going to drink your milkshake user.

>imagine selling your xlm before the fairx launch

Yea shit hurts. I have 250,000 lumens and I lose hundreds of dollars every time it moves down a few satoshis.

BTC also wrecked many an Altcoin's shit

Right now we are testing support

SNEK HAS AWOKEN

Hitting resistance at about $0.6

It will either hover around here for a bit or jump back up. Probably wont go too far under $0.6 but who knows

Binance has a withdrawal delay but no suspension on Stellar. The last thing we need is the Stellar network fucking up even before FairX is introduced.

Any idiot that didnt realize xlm was due for a correction after shooting ridiculously to .90 deserves this justing. Fucking hold and realize it is the beginning of 2018, pre FairX launch, and $1 is only half what Xlm will realistically accomplish. You have No Marbles if you sell!

confirmed you aren't gonna lose your coins or anything crazy. just see it as incentive to hold this coin all year at least, keep it on cold storage nano s collecting free inflation from xlmpool

BTC is lagging finally

Arms were weak but not weak enough still holdin , I must admit this was stressful

where did it all go wrong?

My nigga...milkshakes for everyone

Volume is low and support around 3400 looks strong while resistance upwards only picks up @ around 4600. It will probably move sideways for a good while.

No shit, right? It blows my mind that anyone is selling now.

>goes up
>goes back down lower than it was previously
like clockwork

OP here
*inhales
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS FUCKING MOONING AGAIN MOMMY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lose you thousands? This shit was posted on here to buy at .022 cents USD... how the fuck could you lose money

OP panic sold
TOP KEK

Is it tomorrow?

some retard sold 300k TRX at 13 cents

"Early 2018" is all we know.

I have fucking HANDS OF STEEL
ain't selling till 5.00 or delistment

I want to believe

I remember some user said they have a meeting on Jan 7th.

Thinking of selling my bnty for this. Or selling my salt...

That's fine, but that shit is kinda far off isn't it? Like I don't want to miss a bunch of missions cause I'm waiting for "FairX"

This is also coming up in Feb
agileglobalevent.com/conference/Technology/blockchain-singapore

XLM had its period and bled for 3 days, to the moon now.

Other coins have gone up far higher than XLM and haven't corrected as badly

went from 3x to 2x my initial

Nooo hold the moon wait r÷÷eeeeeeeeeee

This correction/ dip obviously sucks but it's gonna moon hard soon. Buy in during the dip and lay back.

Patience.

Soon? Check charts. Already started

AHAHAHAHAHAHA IT DID!!!!!!! FUCK YOU WEAK HANDDED BITCHES.

XLM TO THE MOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN

OP you aren't doing it right.

I threw like, 200 dollarydoos at this shit when it was 0.05c, sold it 3c under the ATH and traded it into FunFair, and am riding that wave up.

I've changed 200 bucks into almost 6,000 dollars because I'm not an absolute retard.

Buy low, Sell high. It's so fucking simple a goddamn baboon can do it, why the fuck can't you?

This is why I keep coming back to Veeky Forums

>1 minute candles

I'm about to buy 1k worth, what price should I aim for sub 4000k?

I know you're larping, but you really will kill yourself in a few weeks if you already sold.

What did you buy it at faggot? Im still triple on my money right now

>mfw bought at 3 cents
>mfw not fucking selling
>mfw no face

>tfw started daytrading with 1 minute candles and have since moved up to 5-15 minute ones
much less stressful and not as autistic ngl

This

Fucking STUPID FUCKS stop DUMPING on XLM, LET HER FLOURISH FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!

yes, kys

about to start wave 5 beyond ATH double down.

or cry like baby 2 x

Anything under 45

LOL

These fucking zipperheads that run Huobi have been "reviewing" my bitcoin withdrawal for 24 hrs? What the fuck is this shit Veeky Forums?

Seems like is going to dump again, buying volume is not there, a whale is pushing the price.

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

I really hope this isn't a big fat bulltrap.

Good point user for the mean time I send good vibes to stellar snek

Its actually holding up quite well, most people don't realize that.

>Why is this dumping so fucking much?
?????????? what do you mean why?

because this was just another fucking pump and dump you fucking retards

you missed the moon mission now get out and wait for the next thing to pop up

Prepare for lift off

We're going to the moon.

You should kill yourself. This coin is going nowhere, it's at it's all time low since Tuesday.

Perfect time to buy

it's going to dump before we hit 5k

Get out while you can and come have some FUN!

TEAR DOWN THE WALLLL

WE'RE BACK BOYS

[rockets engaging]

LOOOOOOM!!!!!

Here we go boys, strap in!

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

>You can join XLM pool and collect monthly 1% extra coins as well.
you gotta be shitting me that's WAY too good to be true