holy fuck, this will go parabolic.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichaelSuppo/status/947244024108404737
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
twitter.com/MichaelSuppo/status/949455206529556481
twitter.com/AnneHashaway/status/949470366107348993
youtube.com/channel/UCpk6krHUlmcf0FWnFFHFpZQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aaaaand I'm about to buy back in. Literally doesn't even matter what it does at this point. If this fucker is shilling it it's going x2 guaranteed at least.

this. dyor. or you really miss fucking gold mine infront of u r eyes.

oh thank you, blessed suppoman. you shall rescue me from my bags

what are the actual market cap?

dude, I am not even kidding, buy now hold it for couple of months for easy 100x. hardcap is fuccking 10 mill. for enterprise blockchain platform 10 mill is peanuts.

1) what meme chart is this

2) this guy is a fucking idiot. supply is irrelevant. there could only be 1 of a coin as long as its divisible. twitter.com/MichaelSuppo/status/947244024108404737

Also where do I buy this shit fuck token

fuckking idiot, ico closed 2 day ago. learn to hold at least a month for 10x, few months for 100x. learn to hold for few months nigga.

im willing to hold, i just got fucked by their presale bonus shit and am salty

140 mill circ supply
ico 10 mill hard cap, currently in ed, at 2.5x. they say they applied for exchanges, next exchange can be any time soon.

they fixed it right away. they give away their dev share, 4% is not a big deal. I am more confident now than earlier as devs dealt the issue very mature and prompt. some pre-salers lucky. as simple as that

How do i see price and vol?

buy here:

they just concluded ico, currently in ED, ppl are hesitant touching ED these days to hacks. not much volume, exchange listing likely in few days

he deleted that tweet top kek

twitter.com/MichaelSuppo/status/949455206529556481

be careful with ED.

FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET

i already bought like 20% of my portfolio
unironically thinking about going all in
do you guys think there is something else that could moon faster than this in the upcoming week?

>twitter.com/MichaelSuppo/status/949455206529556481
yes, he thought ico still going on, as it concluded he deleted it.

>twitter.com/AnneHashaway/status/949470366107348993

OP are you a lying faggot? Tweet doesn't exist

twitter.com/michaelsuppo/status/949455206529556481

He deleted it for some reason

he thought ICO on but it concluded. so he deleted. ppl retweet for his answer

DO they even have a product yet?

testnet soon, mainnet in q2/3. nigga, ada,eos, link,req, any fuccking proj has product yet? no right , same here, they done MVP, working testnet live soon

Keep shilling me on this. I'm almost there

this will blast the chart, they know how to market the product. this pic tells it self. I dont care rest, crypto is all about hype/speculation

I agree, I'm just not convinced that the original image isn't photoshopped

holy shit a pretty pretty popular friend of mine has been shilling this HARD.

WHERE DO I BUY?

>twitter.com/michaelsuppo/status/949455206529556481

fake and gay

Nope i saw it right on my tl
too bad i don't trust etherdelta so i'm just waiting for a real exchange

these guys will make me fuccking rich or exit scam. I thrown 50 eth on it, even if they exit scam, they deserve my eth for their marketing.

Sold enough at 3x on ED to cover my investment +20% as an insurance policy. Holding the remaining 70% of my ICO purchase til it 100x's or better

good idea, I will wait for main exchange to take out my initial investment, will keep rest at least 6-9 months.

50 ETH??

yes. 10% of my portfolio

so far I am very confident that they will pull it off. dev seems competent, idea is good, marketing is good.

Jesus. They are shilling pretty hard. Makes me nervous. Is the team public/real?

yeah it does seem kinda crazy. they're either faggots or the real deal. i hope it's the latter.

jesus what is this volume? I commented, had dinner, and there have been a whole 3 transactions since.

they are real, their advisor are solid. look their yt videos.
youtube.com/channel/UCpk6krHUlmcf0FWnFFHFpZQ/videos

not much volume boys, who will touch ED these days. waiting next exchange listing. likely in few days.

This is the only important post in this thread:

The devs fucked up and overdeposited bonuses. Because they're young and naiive.

If you can tolerate that, they're also smart as shit. Watch one of the many hour long videos of them discussing enterprise blockchain needs on fucktube.

If you're a poorfag you shouldn't, but if you have the means you're insane to not have your 10% flyer in this for the next 4 months.

idk if i should buy on ED tho...

wait for a real exchange user

>19 posts by this ID

>young and naive
>believes code is subjective
>accidentally sends out a 220% bonus instead of 20%

You retards are going to get burned so fucking hard.

Ok guys. I gave them a ocular patdown. They dont seem to be a threat, very unlikely to be exit scammers. Bought 100k

Where the fuck do you buy this, im not using shitty delta

scam central, right here. Capital of the pajeet community. From the bowels of the Indian, street pooping neighborhoods.

Hi Nick Huber

>etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
KEK its gone under ICO price, glad i waited

No, its at about 2.5x over ico on etherdelta now.

.0001 at .98 eth for 9800 tau on the 5th
ICO = .0001 at 1 eth for 9633 tau

Close and its only dipping the longer it goes

Sorry to break it too you, also im tired of people posting in TAU threads without any price analysis of the ICO to now. Not a single soul.

And yes technically its up 2-3x right now, but it dipped to baseline today. Set a buy order for 0.0001 and your at ICO price EZ.

what is TAU ?

Never go all in on an ico. 20% is about the max. Just hold and trade the rest of your stack.

SO IS THIS A SCAM OR NOT

what's the problem with Etherdelta?

no, its fuccking legit. once it hit exchanges it gonna parabolic.

how are the devs and whatnot
any leads on exchanges coming up?

bump?

planning to buy shipchain on this prior to launch on exchanges as well

just generally "dodgy"? wouldn't recommend putting >50 ETH on there?

>20 posts by this ID

Have you used Etherdelta?

not yet no

dev seems very tech guys, very responsive, they know how to market their product, they hired 5 more dev, they on boarding this 15th. only slight concern is they are pretty young(, may do some quick mistakes( but being some its advantages), I see that a positive, lot of big companies built by under 25 kids.

UI is shit with the functionality to match. You'll be googling just to make sure you're not throwing money down some pit with each transaction

this is good coin sir, very good coin, buy manys and get ritch sir, many blessings, ganesha's coin sir

nigga, its 22 now. I told u had 50 eth , I am in Tg grp for a while. so just giving info what I know.

but it's technically safe? just need to get accustomed to it and do some test buys to get familiar with the procedure?

A week or two ago they got hacked and people got their private keys leaked.

How do I find this token again within the ED platform itself? Is it only accessible by URL?

only because they clicked on malicious links

Jesus Christ, ok I probably won't do that then.

join their TG group dude, get more info on it. then you can make decision

URL Only (or by manually adding contract addy)