GET REQ'D NAYSAYERS

GET REQ'D NAYSAYERS

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO THE MOON DURING A BTC RUN

pnd scam

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD

holy fuck I thought this was a bait

Wtf, Amazon confirmed?

What the FUCK was the announcement to cause this kind of FOMO?

When did Reqniggers become even more cancerous than stinky linkies?

Just announced Huobi Pro is adding REQ.

I sold 330k LINK at 25 cents 2 weeks ago

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

I thought it was spaghetti code tho

so comfy af here OP

haven't you learned your lesson my kind sir?

This is a req thread stupid nigger

Holy shit. Thank you GOD. I had sell orders at around 80k and cancelled them two hours ago because I was going out and didn't want EXACTLY THIS to happen.

shitcoin

Since you seem to have a crystal ball, you getting out rn or is this thing mid launch?

That dump

GTFO shortsighted shitlord

I SOLD 4K REQ ON NYE FUCK ME. I

I sat back down in my seat as it was at 115k ETH sats still. Considered dropping it to rebuy in the dip but I actually like REQ and think it's going to get a lot bigger in the future. Didn't want to risk my stack with a 50% swing like that. Mind you, it was a low risk and would have paid off.

Basically though, I don't try and make big swing plays on coins I actually want to hold. If this had been TRX I would have jumped ship 100%.

New floor is going to be around 0.001 ETH imo.

No way someone is this retarded. Obvious larp

AHH WHAT HAPPENED?

Just set sell orders at 10X current price in case somebody fat fingers a trade!

I generally have high sell orders in case of shit like that, but only if I'm around to take immediate advantage of them.

does this ever happen?

Fortunately I am CLOSE to where I would be, thanks to other investments. But this cost me well over 100k

No, but sometimes whales want a lot of coin X _now_ and the only way to do it is eat very far up the order book. Have a look at Monero's 1 hour candles and check that massive wick to 0.027823 for an example. The inverse happens as well, as you can see with the huge red wick, sometimes they want out.

If you're _lucky_ you can take advantage of these occurrences, but it's 100% luck.

Do people ever win the lottery?

Congrats REQ't.
i didn't buy in because i don't see why it's worth 1 billion but maybe its worth 10 billion

Newfags, behold the classic PnD.

Only time travelers. Why do you think it exists?

>i didn't buy in because i don't see why it's worth 1 billion but maybe its worth 10 billion
kekd

It's 'worth' 1 billion because of its goals though basically. In a market where less than five coins have current practical use you're investing in potential. Maybe you think it's unlikely to work out or just isn't useful, that's fine.

>Still up 30% today
>PnD