LINK IS MOONING AGAIN

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WONT IT STOP

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of /op/ actually is.

it dumps soon to 0.92

i sold mine already to buy cheaper link

literally the best coin to hold right now.

>actual product with 0 margeting at all doesn't even 10x
>it's a moon

>pajeet as FUCK TRX goes x100 on nothing but chinese snakeoil and hype

STRAP THE FUCK IN CHAINLINK IS GOING TO TRIPLE FUCK YOU AND YOUR GIRL AND YOUR MOM

> So autistic he doesn't know when to let a copypasta go

Will it ever hit 10$? Be honest

>bought 10k more link this morning

one is a pump n dump based on hype

one is a long, steady wealth building climb

learn the difference

Thank you justin

Next breakout with volume is going to $2.

Serious question, need advice should I buy now or wait for dip?

>bought 1100 link for my sister at 30 cents
>she sees link at $1 today and wants me to buy more
>my limit on coinbase is reached
>try to create a new account for her
>verification will take at least a week if not more
ouch. I feel bad now.

wait for dip, this isn't final breakout

did you miss the day-long dip to 90c today?

aaaaaa I only have 40k link

I need XLM to pump to like 3 dollars so I can get to 200k

>HE DIDN'T BUY LINK

poop and scoop
street and shit

How has TRX gone x100? it hasn't even gone x10 ya dum muhfucka.

Thank god it stopped

>TFW SOLD MID DECEMBER

still more than most of biz.

General q for crypto people. It seems to be (based 100% on anecdote) that the coinmarketcap top 100 seems to be becoming more uniform in its distribution according to market value. I could be wrong ,I'm going to start tracking it tomorrow, but has anyone else seen that as well, and has anyone tracked that at all over time?

the distribution of marketcap?

Source or how do you know, discord pnd groups?

as if market cap is an intelligent metric for these projects?

lol link dumps always after mooning at least hundred times

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

yeah thats what i meant

alright i guess its a dumb question.

kek

Don't dump on me like last night, thanks.

At 10$ it will still be completely undervalued, I'm not even joking. This 1$ "moon" is only interesting because people are no longer sleeping on it, but I wouldn't be even the slightest bit surprised if we see 100$+ this year. Did anyone think Ethereum was gonna be worth 1000$ at the start of last year? No

i just don't understand why you think it's a metric worth tracking.

People was like

>ethereum might hit 50$ max EOY 2017

idk, just hit me, i just noticed as well that position 100 was valued at around 47 million as recently s two months ago, and now we're at 300 million. freaking incredible.

Exactly, and this is one of the few handfuls of not-completely bullshit projects in crypto atm. Has about as much promise if not more than Ethereum did/does