NO REQS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Get left behind by The Future of Commerce

if this one thing in this world that i hate is shitcoins like this, better sell and unfuck yourself by buying some sonm and monaco

WHY AM I MISSING OUT ON EVERY MOON MISSION FUCK YOU COSS.IO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT EXCHANGE WON'T WITHDRAW MY ETHEREUM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol is that English
just bought 100k of both sonm and monaco by your 1/10 level shill

Honestly i'm sitting here with a shit eating grin on my face at the fucking mongrels that said this coin was going back down to ico price earlier.

I'm making money and they're not.

I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE MONEY AND THEY WILL NOT

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

it's only $1.07 right now. It's not too late user

oh yes my favorite 700 million dollar front end from france

>Veeky Forums - Business & Finance
>there are people on this forum who aren't invested in the most useful business coin in the game

OP is an idiot, $1.03 now

Dipping already. Is this a PnD or what..

You're an idiot.
Tomorrow it'll be above $1.50, maybe even $2

crashed.......

here comes the dump

abort abort

Organised pnd, many were going to dump after announcement today. Expect another one in 3 hours then a crash to 90c stable

>$1.17

Jesus fucking Christ, I swear I remember seeing it around 33 cents like 2 days ago..

Nigga you're literally me. I'm fucking hard thinking about the pajeets that fuded this a FEW HOURS AGO KEEEEK

Dip is a bear trap, retards. FOMO is about to begin. This is crypto. When shit goes up like that it goes up even more once normies see the price of something thats shilled so much.

>Organised pnd

You have any proof of that?

All the big wallets are holding.

This is new money entering the REQ market from BTC.

> gayest coin
> gayest mooning

That buy wall tho... fomo is starting

Req is reking it