I bought 50k tron at 25c thinking it would go up, saw it dump to 13c and sold it all...

i bought 50k tron at 25c thinking it would go up, saw it dump to 13c and sold it all, now its back up and i really couldnt afford to lose all that money. how fucked am i?

you fucks told me tron was a good buy and told me to sell when it dipped, wtf do i do now? this is the first crypto i invested in, thinking of just cashing out now because this is bs

>investing in shady chinese coins
>2018

you did this to yourself

>he took the BUY HIGH SELL LOW meme literally

JUST

>selling at a loss
u did it to urself bud

>buying TRX instead of XLM

HODL you fuck, it's not going to stay down there long, especially considering the Chinese love market manipulation. That shit'll take off when (((they))) want it to

Why would you buy ATH if you didn't plan on holding? Don't fucking daytrade or even swing if you have no fucking clue what you're doing.

Just buy projects you believe in and hold, that will get you much further than taking advice from a yarn spinning message board.

>investing in coins that get hyped by niggers

may this be a lesson for you

HAHAHAHAHAHA NORMIE

Don't worry user i'm down 15000 usd.

I hope this is a joke, most of us lost money when we started, and it's part of the game, shouldn't risk it all like this at your first go

F

panic sold when it fell from .21 to .14 in 2 minutes, shouldnt have been watching it. good move by whales, bought back in with 10% loss, lesson learned

just did what others advised, i didnt watch the announcement but from reading here it sounded like it was terrible and everyone was saying to sell so i did, how was it to know it would go back up? really thinking of just cashing out of crypto now and never looking back, this shit is fucked, im in debt and was hoping to make it back because everyone here said they were getting rich

HE CLEARLY SAID HE WOULD ANNOUNCE IT NEXT WEEK THIS WAS JUST AN UPDATE NIGGERS

I had an excellent chuckle, have a (You)

Omg i love normies. You are the reason i make money

bought another thou at 13 cents. feels good man

i really hope this is a larp

i just bought back in at 19c, hopefully ill be able to catch it up on the moon i guess and make all my money back, if i dont i might be fucked

Yep
Study
Buy
Hold
Win

>just did what others advised
And that is why you're not gonna make it, user.

this is exactly what I thought.

>everyone was saying to sell so i did

Can you imagine being this stupid? Now I understand why most people are losing in the crypto game. They just can’t think for themselves.

Veeky Forums says buy, i take a look and see if it’s worth buying
Veeky Forums says sell, i continue holding and buy more if i feel i need to

What is wrong with you people?

How to make back your money without much risk: calm down and wait until BTCs next bull run (around 24-25k) and buy all the alts that are deep red while BTC is at the top. When BTC corrects down and hits bottom again, sell alts, don't get greedy.

It wasn't even an announcement, it was a recap livestream. The ACTUAL big partnership announcement is next week, Justin only rehashed the GAME partnership in this stream.

I'm just gonna keep accruing in these dips and ironhands the fuck outta this.

You are the average of the people who you associate with the most.

you're fucking retarded and obviously can't make it far in this game... just buy shit and hold it for a few months and forget about it... Day trading is the worse.. It can be fun at first but holy fuck is it time consuming and stress out the ass

Doesn't matter anyway, managed to get some extra trx just by clicking 2 buttons for the same price :^)

do you sell alts for BTC or ETH? I've only been trading on binance with ETH

>tfw absolute retard and just lost 10k tron being a dumb niggernormie
I hope I'll be able to get onto my tron dogshit so I can sell those fucking little shits to get it back

You can still recover from this, user.

All in on DRGN and hold until it hits $10 next month. DYOR and good luck.