Holy shit. This was an $18 billion dollar presentation. How fucking dumb do you have to be...

Holy shit. This was an $18 billion dollar presentation. How fucking dumb do you have to be? Shooting from a webcam in a hotel room? Sell off some of your 30bn TRX and go buy a camera and desk. Pay someone to record you. This is beyond pathetic and complete proof that we're in a bubble.

TRX is the definition of shit coin. For gods sake, Alibaba will move with a more established project or even create their own, not hire some guy that knows shit about blockchain.

He was hand picked for this project by the founder of Alibaba personally.

Do you guys really expect a billion dollar valuation justified by one live stream?

The value in tron is the connections. Whether it is the best blockchain platform is irrelevant what matters is if people use it. There will be millions of users on the tron platform using it to pay for services and goods. Don't blink.

Marketcap is just last price * circulating supply
Idk why everyone here keeps saying "16$ b"
Fucking retarded

I can't believe what just happend

It was literally pope shitting on a baby during eucharist tier shitfest

It's in the top 10 you delusional faggot.

what is wrong with people

the best project we have ever seen is Vechain at a billion

Tron is worth 2.5 x Space X

WT living F

if you aren't making money in 2018 your coin ain't shit

asian millenian market doesn't give two fucks about presentations you fucking silly boomer go buy some sears stocks faggot

>comparing currency to companies
are you fucking retarded?

Go back to led dit you delusional fanboi. Look, we get it. This was your first moon mission and you feel some sort of loyalty to JUSTin, but chinky no like round eye. Fuck you and your faggot led dit spacing you cocksucking nigger

pls dont post child rapists thx

You fucking brainlet kill yourself

reddit is next door faggot

lol

Quads confirm user, kill yourself kek wills it

Hahaha, holy fuck.

only retards buying this shitcoin

>no where did he promise a partnership
>it's not meant to be a presentation, just a way to talk to his chat members like last time

HEY
RETARDS
IF THIS SHIT ISNT A SCAM WHY CAN'T I SIGN IN TO GAME.COM

At least Justin keeps in touch with his audience. Contrast that with Sergey "Big Mac" Nazarov who writes an article maybe once every 3-4 months.

The game doesn't release until the 7th you fucking retard.

OH LOOK AT THIS GUY HE DIDNT BUY HIS EARLY DOGS
I DEPOSITED 5000 TRX INTO THIS SHIT AND BOUGHT SOME FUCKING SHIT DOGS
WHY CANT I SIGN IN FAGGOT

The game doesn't release until the 7th you fucking retard.

WHY CANT I FUCKING SIGN IN I LINKED AN EMAIL ALREADY AND DEPOSITED TRON AND BOUGHT DOGS PROVE ME WRONG FAGGOT YOU CAN'T

why are you yelling?

>itt: white people who don't understand this Chinese coin is going to the moon with or without them try to justify why they are horrible investors by ignorantly cooing their whiteness amongst themselves

Because the game doesn't release until the 7th you fucking retard.

This coin going to .10

Unga bunga me smart money
Me no buy until .10
>.10 never comes
UNGA
UNGA BUNGA
WHERE ME TRON
BIZ TELL ME IT CRASH
HHHUUUUNGGGGAAAAA CHUNGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA