Kucoin - the ultimate Hold

Why don't you have a Kucoin account yet?

>Fast growth
With Binance currently not accepting registrations, all newcomers will be funneled into Kucoin

>Dividends
Holders of KCS get paid 50% all fee income

>Trade ANY pairing
They will soon introduce a platform where people can trade ANY PAIR. No more bullshit.

>Referral bonus
Kucoin is still new, get a bigger piece of the pie by getting in early. Register now and spread your referral link while there's still potential new members out there!

Heres my referral: 24Ndu

You help me, I help you

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisZOGCDaIgKYMi8mptsNWh0EZ4_1yL8XsfyPrtjTguEZgzQBUaXMuLjcHVNrpNZPmz5QIbR1VePvogHTqNI8AO-fBC8qwvGlI_1AV5UEX1UipeWZHNpgaIp38258LANGISrrysOq9sQHQD2fOjmNAHp9i9etK_1rs8VKwvDBUop1hGxIl94QbaQxCcNrUqam2XpehVZuO5VnZRGLA9xvmjif4gAQVHT65vQrCQk6OYKMwaBSxHCjHpjN5rlbNfE8lvD5NX39zzEvQPrtETMv4ifuuzEJ1OUIbccWrr_1cYKQ_10ng40mGYlgtX4_1EBseHPYsjABU32d-BJuI8xsqFyWi0GNu8p0egQ&hl=en
ivhunter.com/?s=gemma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is bad

I can see why the nips find yaeba attractive now.

When is she making a new vid???

sauce?

Used OP's!

now do me! ;)

1Rf5a

-CryptoChic

She looks abit too old for that outfit.

Sitting on 2,000 KCS at the moment. You're only getting a couple of dollars a day, but with a small part of all their shitcoins you only need one to 100x to make it a good yearly hold.

My code - 1beRf

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisZOGCDaIgKYMi8mptsNWh0EZ4_1yL8XsfyPrtjTguEZgzQBUaXMuLjcHVNrpNZPmz5QIbR1VePvogHTqNI8AO-fBC8qwvGlI_1AV5UEX1UipeWZHNpgaIp38258LANGISrrysOq9sQHQD2fOjmNAHp9i9etK_1rs8VKwvDBUop1hGxIl94QbaQxCcNrUqam2XpehVZuO5VnZRGLA9xvmjif4gAQVHT65vQrCQk6OYKMwaBSxHCjHpjN5rlbNfE8lvD5NX39zzEvQPrtETMv4ifuuzEJ1OUIbccWrr_1cYKQ_10ng40mGYlgtX4_1EBseHPYsjABU32d-BJuI8xsqFyWi0GNu8p0egQ&hl=en
>can't even reverse image search.

Did anyone use your code since your last trade ?

REEE THIS IS A BLUE BOARD. REPORTED FOR NSFW POST. ENJOY BAN FAGGOT

@gemmatokyo on instagram

Dude I know who she is I just need to know when her next vid comes out.

2376e

HELP US GET RICH TOGETHER user

WHO DIS GURL?????//

>girl

24Ndu

No-kucoiners btfo

omg KCS is mooning

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

24Ndu
>24Ndu
24Ndu

>2,000 KCS
dam son im jelly

1b73N
C-c-click my link s-senpai ~^.^~

I will need videos

1y7Q1

use my referral please

was a very unhelpful 2 pages of results, again sauce?

ivhunter.com/?s=gemma

i think you can torrent them somewhere

wew nice

please use my refferal thanks you sirs 1Q554

256Nu