Who else is on this soon-to-be liftoff mission? Looks like +300% developing within the next week or so...

Who else is on this soon-to-be liftoff mission? Looks like +300% developing within the next week or so. LOTS of bullish signals on this one

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7oeg4q/dadi_has_plagiarized_parts_of_sonm_whitepaper_why/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ohimz/why_i_believe_iexec_rlc_is_a_sleeping_giant_and/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Patiently waiting. Once we hit binance the volume will increase dramatically and we'll hit a billion mc

not too interested in the price. can't wait to see dapps using these nodes though. that's when they'll really start to shine.

Reminder that this isn't even on Binanace yet. Also, they haven't been shilling this coin like they should be - get in before the news hits and you're stuck with the FOMO. This is a sleeping giant.

Take 5 minutes and look into this or you'll regret it later.

This is the best coin in this market. Best team, most developed platform, with the large scale launch in 2018.

Or you can cry about missing it later I suppose

Glad to see other Veeky Forumsnessmen making smart investments. Any word on whether they are going to move onto XBY/NEO/ICX? Ethereum will get replaced at some point, the only question is
> with what?

if you saying that because eth isn't scaling, i wouldn't be too quick to dismiss their efforts. i believe they can overcome this issue with sharding, Raiden, and plasma. I'm also invested heavily in Raiden. i don't expect many returns, but i really like the project and their are tons of dapps using micro-raiden already. looking forward to the main-net release.

You think so? Vitalik is cool and all, but I'm seriously doubtful that ETH can go from 16 tx/s to 10,000+ without breaking things. What makes you think that sharding/raiden/plasma will enable them to scale to that degree?

Interested

Where the hell do I go to get into this? Assuming my coinbase account wont cut it since coinbase doesn't have exchanges for many alts

shapeshift works well

If you think that a team with that many PhDs haven't figured out this issue then I don't know what to tell you

I've noticed a lot of people interested in buying this coin that can't because exchanges haven't listed this coin. That's good, something is brewing around the corner ;)

What's happening this year with it?

Bittrex, EtherDelta, Shapeshift

people are starting to realize how much further ahead iexec is compared to golem

Isn't DaDi in the ring with these two as well?

Lel, you mean "we-just-wanted-to-learn-from-SONM-so-we-copy-pasted-their-whitepaper" Dadi?
reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7oeg4q/dadi_has_plagiarized_parts_of_sonm_whitepaper_why/

RLC is blockchain agnostic, so yes it will function on various chains, it just isnt a priority considering product development is not complete, and the blockchain ecosystem lacks maturity to actually use it yet.

the whole team is all marketing professionals and they just caught copying SONM's whitepaper.

Well technically, yes. But thats like saying Uncle Joe's Burger shack is in the same market as McDonalds. DaDi is so far behind, and according to accusations, ripped off their whitepaper.

Dadi literally couldn't even write their own whitepaper (they copied SONM's) so probably would not trust them to solve distributed computing.

iExec finally building some mojo--partnership announcement coming up and will be presenting at an upcoming ethereum conference. Comfy hold.

So forgive me for not knowing the process of this very well. I have read some info on the iExec site about RLC tokens which I'm assuming is the correct ICO to invest in for iExec.

I only have experience with basic BTC where all you had to do was hit buy on coinbase. If I go to shapeshift, do I need to use BTC to get RLC? If so where do I send it to?

I would really appreciate an "Idiot's guide to buying and storing RLC tokens"

Not to mention, how would I sell them? Do I convert them back somehow?

Aren't the suppose to release the partnership info this weeks (so basically tomorrow)

is 7k enough to get me to the moon? should I accumulate moar?

Not sure about shapeshift, but you definitely don't want to do a BTC based transaction due to time and fees. You can buy with ETH on EtherDelta or figure out the shapeshifter thing (I don't use it personally).

They delayed it until Monday according to the Slack

pushed back to monday
pretty comfy user

Would it be worth to go in with $500 worth or is that just lowballing too much?

Do you guys have any guesses as to who the partnership is going to be with? Some random crypto project or a big timer?

Most people are expecting it to hit $50/ea by Q3 of this year. With a $500 investment, that would get you close to $10k. Just keep buying low and it'll accumulate, user

Depends on your portfolio size. Most of us have way more than that but we are planning to hold long term

Can someone explain to my why this is such a good investment and that people expect it to be a moon mission?

A lot of these shitcoins are moon missions simply because Veeky Forums raises such a ruckus about it that it's impossible to lose out when so many people are going in just because.

Is this any different? It seems like the technology itself is excellent and has quite a future but what's stopping normie investors from leaving this and following GOLEM or DaDi or the other one that's all calling themselves the same thing

I know iExec is the only one to really prove its worth, GOLEM is doing alright and DaDi is ded now

Someone tell me exactly how I can buy this on Shapeshift and how I can store the coin.

I'll buy your coin if you spoonfeed me

Its one of the few coins that isn't driven by hype and has a realistic expectation of success. They are way ahead of the competition but don't shill their platform, which is why the price is low.

i don't think the price justifies the tech
good tech, not saying it isn't. but there is no rush to make decentralized computing right now

Do you have discord?
I'm doing the same thing either tonight or tomorrow and I can walk through it with you

My tag is: Illusi0nist#2643

when will this be added to binance?

Here are my top 10 reasons why I am heavily invested in IEXEC RLC. 1) 2018 will be the year when Ethereum’s killer Dapp’s come into fruition. As we all know these Dapp’s require tremendous computational power to do their calculations and the question is whether the Ethereum Virtual Machine can handle?- The answer is simply NO. For Eg, Request Network needs tremendous amount of computational power to do its financial audits and Ethereum Virtual Machine can be a severe liability as the computations cannot be scaled and is as limited as Miners computational power. So here comes IEXEC RLC, which can technically provide computational power to DAPP’s like ENIGMA, SIGNALS, REQ Network etc. These Dapp’s are waiting for the industry fundamentals like decentralized storage and computing to get completed. So it’s a no brainer that as DAPP’s grow, projects like IEXEC RLC will breathe life into them.

2) Next coming to the team, one of the most talented and experienced team in the crypto space they are just no-nonsense guys, no hype guys who deliver silently (looking at you Golem). Giles Fedak is one of the most respected persons in cloud computing arena. Hawei Hu has been voted as one of the top 40 smartest persons in China. The whole system is based on XtremWeb-HEP, a mature, solid, and open-source Desktop Grid software which has already stood the test of time. IEXEC is just providing the platform by linking blockchain and the tech. With such a stellar team and good technology it’s has favorable odds to become successful.

3) A Sino-Franco Project:- Yes, IEXEC RLC can have a potential foothold in two continents Europe and Asia. The company has two offices one in Nice, France and other in China. With strong Chinese links and collaborations with Tsinghua University (Chinese equivalent of MIT). There is possibility of this project getting adopted very quickly.

No clue, could be either - but nevertheless, their choice will have an incredible impact on the project. I can't see a group of computer science doctorates choosing a terrible partnership. Intellectual decisions are vital for survival and growth for all businesses, and this business contains one of the top 40 smartest persons of China (Haiwu He).

4) Competitors:- Golem Mcap: 919million, These guys aggressively marketed themselves. With no working product and are already lagging behind by 6 months with their Brass Golem which was supposed to be done last June. Golem is like a fat girl at a party infused with steroids. No one likes to speak to her. In fact, Golem and IEXEC RLC are not even direct competitors Golem wants to be decentralized super computer while IEXEC wants to foundational block on which Dapp’s run and as well provide decentralized computational power. The team also said there can be a possible collaboration with Golem. So if golem is valued at 913 million with no working product and IEXEC rlc still is at 150 million at the time of writing and with DAPP store already realized IEXEC will easily surpass Golem in the coming months that’s my prediction.

5) More exchanges on the cards, we all know as coins get listed on more exchanges net work affect starts in and price rises proportionally.

6) Potential take over by IBM, though this rumor has never been confirmed, we all know what IBM did to stellar 

7) Dapp store has already been released on time. The team has promised couple of collaborations in January and launch of IEXEC summer of code for writing DAPPs on its platform.

8) Blockchain Agnostic: One of team members came out and said IEXEC is not limited to Ethereum and it can be adopted various smart contract platforms like NEO, ARK.

9) Decentralized computing is cleaner and energy efficient than cloud computing. As Smart cities and IOT become mainstream the cloud will simply not be able to keep it up. After Iexex V2 release one can simply rent their redundant computational power. Just imagine lending your phone or laptop for money. The proof of Contribution protocol is well tested and is PHD Haidren is doing a great job on this protocol.

1. make a MyEtherWallet
2. acquire Ethereum or Litecoin
3. on SS, enter address of MEW as the destination and address or LTC or ETH as refund address
4. send LTC or ETH to address that SS generates for you
5. moon

10) Last but not the least cloud computing market is projected to reach 411 Billion by 2020 according to Forbes. If Iexec is successful in capturing at least 1 percent of that market they will be valued at 4.1 Billion.

So here comes my prediction,@4.1 billion it will be valued at 45 to 50 $ if they are successful in capturing this market. I wish Iexec and its team all the best 

Hold for this year and youll have a mill

The project is complicated but the idea is simple: Undercut AWS/Azure pricing.

Normies can rent their spare procession cycles and make money. And now that we are moving away from mining to other things like PoS, what do you think the giant mining farms are going to do with all that processing power? All those Chinese mining farms that don't pay for power = bye bye AWS/Azure

A lot of real dapps will need computing power to make their projects work. It’s too expensive to do all processing on the ethereum network. Depends on how much you believe that people will actually make real crypto rather than just cats and scams like tron though.

i guess that's a good idea but where does the token come in play?

in eos, there is an option to stake the tokens and get a small chunk of the network for yourself

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ohimz/why_i_believe_iexec_rlc_is_a_sleeping_giant_and/

someone edited this and changed it up a little and posted it to r/cryptocurrency

Initially it will function like gas for dapps to pay for computing time. They plan to extend it later with more sophisticated schemes where data can be monetized through rlc and eventually as a way for businesses to buy iexec dapp services. They are doing things right though as they are aiming for a minimum viable product first and will build on that.

So unlike DaDi scam-coin, iExec is already up and ready with their RLC in circulation. So why invest now? What's the sleeping giant event?

Also when do you suggest going in? I know the partnership announcement will probably increase the RLC token cost a little.

Also in side discussion, do you think it's possible to lose with this? I mean the sheer number of potential interest seems like for a future investment this can only go up if only by a few cents