Help this normie!!!

Someone on reddit told me about Veeky Forums and how it is better , can you please help me 10X my money in an year

I have .27 btc and I don't where to put into , all good projects like req, icx etc have already risen by 10-20X already and I don't know what to do

helpppppppppppppppppp meee

this is just shit

1/10

What's wrong with my post ??

Bad b8

kill yourself

This is the worst forum that I have been ever on

Buy bitbean, nigger.

fucking bitbean.

as user on 4, i've been lacking on Veeky Forums but fucking kek'd hard at the bean.

lol, i'm ready to eat my shirt.

Commit suicide.

Go balls deep on GorillaCoin

BazingaCoin

If you aren't holding bazingacoin right now you literally hate money

Niggercoin

Do yourself a favor and buy burst.

And you are not welcome here unless you like 11 year old traps. We don’t call each other faggots ironically.

Now get your faggot ass back to Reddot

FUCK off, you little bitch faggot. Pic related is you getting fucked by your next fomo

fuck you get the fuck out of here plebbit faggot

Bazinga Coin is the best you can get right now. Google their ICO I'm not even kidding.

how do you like Veeky Forums so far, honest?

if you're SERIOUS , REALLY SERIOUS about turning that .2 bitcoin into 200 bitcoin,

then i'd invest in bazinga coin

>shits on guy who says he's a redditor and uses obvious bait like reddit spacing and normie questions for a kek
>uses reddit spacing himself
actual redditor spotted, funnily you act superior when you're a trash neckbeard piece of shit, go to reddit.com/bitcoin and kill yourself faggot

faggot logan pauler kys

>Someone on reddit told me
you really know how to trigger an user

Fuck off white knight. I’ve been browsing /b/ since before crypto was a sparkle in some faggots eyes. You actually acted superior on someone acting superior. And fuck off with your spacing bullshit. You and your summer fag bullshit is what turned this place into nothing more than an edgy reddit

buy high sell low you reddit fagt

Buy Chain link. You'll thank me soon enough.

Buy Dragonchain (DRGN) on KuCoin and hold until it hits $10 next month.

Do your own research. I won't spoon feed you more.