Where my Dragon Bras at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4f6soQzftA
reddit.com/r/drgn/comments/7jcren/dragonchain_americas_ethereum_competitor/
youtu.be/BA2_pg_odX4?t=1353
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

right here

What is this and should I have it right now

Wish it won the binance vote and not that shite raiblocks, this is the coin I really want but I'm too lazy to open an account on kucoin.

Comfy here with my small stack of 5000 Dragons.

Can't wait for this coin to hit $10 once we're listed on binance.

Disney Backed, Lawyered Up, Silicon Valley Blockchain Project!

Checking in ready for gains.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4f6soQzftA

My favourite song

whatup

drgn chain - drgn chain- drg chain

Got TEN BLOCKS on the Block Chain!

drgn chain - drgn chain -drgn chain !!

me 'n my DRGN check'n in

Don't forget that Dragonchain's HQ is just a few miles away from Bittrex' HQ in Seattle.

its 'MINED 10 blocks on the blockchain" but close enough. Why cant i get this song out of my head

this is a good concise overview

reddit.com/r/drgn/comments/7jcren/dragonchain_americas_ethereum_competitor/

Ok but what does it do

Its used to create gucci gang remixes.

How can it be an ethereum competitor if it's an ERC20 token?

>what does DRGN do
It creates wealth for its holders.

The token isn't part of the product. They award people holding their tokens with early ICO access and discounts on their own platform.

But... it's an ERC20 token right? Meaning it operates on the Ethereum blockchain.

Unironically, I'm very happy it lost the vote, and hope it doesnt get listed an another exchange for at least a month.

Only have 3000 of them, and would like to build it up to 20,000 before the price explodes.

Few coins I can guarantee that will be top 25 at end of year that aren't currently there. But this (and maybe ZRX) is one of them. Absolute lock.

haha, You think Binance is dumb? 2nd, 3rd, get listed.

2nd and 3rd winners get listed?

Has there been any example?

Here you go

Am i too late?

I don't get why / how the Dragon token is valued. I love the company, but I don't understand the role of the token. Will it be used to pay for services?

It hasn't even begun yet.

RIGHT HERE NIGNOG

IN SINCE $1.25

1000 DRAGONS REPORTING IN MOTHERFUCKERS

THIS THING HAS MADE ME $2000+ USD IN TWO WEEKS AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS NOT SELL IT

Fuck no! This coin is was coded by Basement Dwellers! DRGN is TOP 10 end of JANUARY!

this song sounds better the more money it makes me

>bought at $2.50
>panic sold at a loss to get in on the Tron pump when it was only 6 cents
>kucoin took 12 hours to send the eth so I missed the Tron pump and refused to buy in at 12 cents
>want to move some back to buy back in and hold this time but Binance ETH withrdaws are disabled

so many JUST's i'm just never gonna use kucoin again

buy brain chain at ath, lose money on dragon, they take 12 fucking hours to send my eth to binance so i miss tron at 6 cents

fuck this exchange

"Dragonchain offers each company their own blockchain. Each blockchain provides a spectrum of trust for the data, from private, to public. Each blockchain can scale up to Amazon level transaction volume. The token is required for companies to use the platform. It is also held by investors to get special discounts for ICO's on the platform. Do yourself a favor and read the white paper and also check out the architecture documentation for additional information:"

30k DRGN and holding, not fucking selling until $10+

5000 DRGN here. Bought at $0.25. Been holding since the beginning of Dec. Won't sell before we hit $10.

I legit made +$16k just from fapping, browsing Veeky Forums, and holding DRGN. What a time to be alive.

all the coin hodlers flying private jet
bought a few draggies for retirement

We will conquer the North America!

This is a P&D, the CEO couldn't even explain the coins tech or purpose in an interview, Interviewer was laughing at the CEO. It was brutal to watch. CEO also said in the interview he had to stress it's nothing whatsoever to do with Disney and it's only him. LOL

w2c

SHILL ME NOW DRAGON FAGS, i GOT 1 K TO SPEND

ALOT FOR A POORFAG, THIS COIN OR PRL

TRUTH PLS, NO DISHONEST SHILL
THIS COIN SEEMS TO BARELY DIP

tell me shillfag
what is so special about this coin besides disney

Is it a super block chain 3.0 like the master Cardano?

top 200 holder reporting in

yeah brutal to watch because the interviewers are fucking toolbags

Exactly DUMBASS, C.E.O. Not C.T.O. Big difference. Disney is behind the curtains!!

YOU MOTHER FUDGER

Exchanges want to list coins that bring more traffic. The top winners of the vote show them the demand. 3rd place isn't that bad

SHITCOIN

uses mickey mouse for marketing

nothing else to offer

Kucoin, Etherdelta, coinexchange

link the interview please

The Longer you hold your coins, the more benefits you get for upcoming ICOs. Plus there is fingerprint swipe KYC feature for all blockchains built on the network.

Yeah it just keeps going up i don't get it

I'm like when is it gonna dip

But the truth is be careful with your money, poorfags gotta diversify

link interview? Got too much in this for toolbagness!

Wait, life ID will offer fingerprint verification?

I've been holding since .40 and someone on biz put it for me perfectly

dragon is the squarespace of blockchain while rewarding the investors with ICO privileges.

He doesn't have a link, it was probably an interview a year before release in 2016 and the interviewers didn't even know what a blockchain was, lol.

If i understand it all correctly,
Dragonchain is like Squarespace, ok.
So like if you wanted to start a website, you COULD learn html, css, and javascript and do it yourself, youd have alot of control over the site if you did of course,
But most people just want a simple site, easy to manage and looks nice.
Dragonchain sets up blockchain technology for partners via its Incubator.
Blockchain is too complicated for people atm or they dont know where to start, dragonchain can get them started.
Imagine if Squarespace existed during the DotCom era, it would have been huge. thats dragonchain, in the blockchain era

Ah i understand more now
Thanks

Corporations will want to develop on a blockchain platform with seamless Identity verification for their ICOS. Life I.D. provides that. Corporate ICOS will choose DRGN CHAIN!

CEO

Joe Roets is a successful Software Architect with experience as CIO, CTO, and Senior Vice President in many industries. For over 25 years at such companies as Disney, Lockheed Martin, Sprint, FBI, DoD, and createTank, he has spearheaded new technology programs and led software teams large and small. He has contributed to blockchain and cryptocurrency projects since 2010 at Overstock, Coinbase, Symbiont, and the Walt Disney Company. Most recently, he founded the Dragonchain Blockchain Platform (open sourced from Disney).

to add: the dev team created the entirety of dragon chain over one summer at disney. no they are no longer affiliated directly.

>youtu.be/BA2_pg_odX4?t=1353

If you watch this and think it's not a shit coin exit crypto NOW. Seriously, you are deluded beyond belief. Yeah the interviewers roasted the guy, but the guy was a MORON, what else could they do but laugh and be amazed at this idiot lol.

My biggest regret is not investing serious money into the ICO. I only put play money into it.

Ofc exchanges will list coins that will bring them traffic. I understand that part, but I don't know any precedent where binance lists the 2nd or 3rd winner in the competition.

But that's not a problem at all though. I'm holding my DRGN long term. And there's no way binance/bittrex won't list a project this caliber.

They will come eventually.

Small stack at 5k? How much of a poorfag am I at 18 coins? Jesus

he most likely bought when it was pennies.
don't envy others, you will have your turn.

Here

I bought at various prices ranging from $.25 to $.40. My initial investment was $1600ish.

5000 DRGN is relatively a small stack. I know a guy who bought in ICO and has 90k DRGN.

Don't worry, user. We all start somewhere. We're gonna make it.

nice fud pajeet.

Thanks for the kind words user. I was able to get in around $1.5 so there is plenty of room to grow. I currently have everything in altcoins but I'm not sure how safe that is. Do you think BTC will make another bullish run and kill the alts?

China will ban PoW.

>tfw only 101 dragoncums

5000 dragons strong here

Alts are a safe bet, as long as you avoid those shitcoins.

About btc.. well, the news is just out. China seems to plan banning btc mining. Expect a bloodbath in the next few hours.

Just hold all your good alts and never sell at loss. Good luck.

I have 100 just incase they are a lot in the future