Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=FD8rXr2cxAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

w-wakey snakey...

faggots who sold low are FOMO back in

p-plz go up again

You're all going to get dumped on by whales, buy the dip or just hodl until it breaks the ATH.

wakey wakey mr snakey i love you

FUCK YES I DUMPED MY TRX AND BOUGHT MORE XLM

TIME to sell b4 it goes down again

I got in the stellar rocket today at 3687 sats. Let's go boys! to the moon! I was waiting for the dip to get in

I love this beautiful rocket. I sold some req at ATH and bought the shit out of this dip. it's going to be beautiful

Same, I just dumped my ARK today to buy a shit ton of XLM since it looked ripe for mooning, so comfy when you call it right

They don't call it a snake for nothing

IT'S CRASHING AGAIN!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

w-will it break $1?
In sats I need it to break 6000 but that won't happen :'(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Abort abort biz is stuck in the fuel pod abort!

We're about to go full Challenger

it's never going above 5k again is it? people dump the minute it gets into the mid 4ks because they're afraid it'll dump again, it's a self fulfilling prophecy now

time to take a dump that is

LOL

When Fairx comes out, it will easily 2x

>in we will 2x
random shitcoins are being pumped 400% in a couple of hours, why waste your time?

When is it?

WAKEYSNAKEY

DUMPED

wave 5 incoming

I bought trx at 0.03 and sold off at 0.3 (AUD) to move it all into XLM. I don't care where trx goes lol I got my x10 and that's cool.
XLM seems like a good hodl plus I got it on the dip now.

Hahaha faggot hope you FOMO back in now

that 6h chart is looking /comfy/

Come back 90 cents XLM...we miss you :(

lets go boys

Mainnet is coming out on monday, these next 2 days are literally the last chance to pick up cheap XLM

Just sold fucking bags to buy the dip. Missed the bottom but still made it

Already comfy

NICE TRAJECTORY, STELLAR SNAKE!

!

MEME IT

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLER SNEK

I was ol'brittle hands with my XLM stack, but fuck, the meme-consistency of this alt is so fucking alluring.

>mu... MUH MARKETCAP!

>Remittances — and the high fees charged by money transmitters such as Western Union and MoneyGram — represent an enormous pool of global capital. According to World Bank stats, roughly 250 million global migrants transferred $601 billion to their home countries in 2016. More than half, $441 billion, went to developing countries: $39 to Sub-Saharan Africa, $69 billion to India, and $20 billion to Nigeria.

>On global remittance fees, Sub-Saharan Africa pays the highest fees — roughly 10 percent per $200 — of any other region.

>One of SureRemit’s backers, 500 Startups, sees these high transfer costs as a disruptive opportunity for the venture. “The fees are horrible, and Western Union is ripping off people who can least afford it,” said 500 Startups Partner, Marvin Liao. “It’s a huge market…and a lot of these basic financial and commerce needs that people have are still not being addressed effectively,” Liao said of the potential for SureRemit’s crypto token product in Africa.

ARISE LUMENS!
LUMENS, ARISE!

we're gonna profit off african microtransactions

wall is too high...it will touch 3500 again, i think

I think not user

>1m chart

Lol what

We have become the jew

LIFTOFF BOYS

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY XLM FAN CLUB. ITS DED

Moo Moo Moo Blue moon dip di dip di dip Moo Moo Moo Blue moon dip di dip di dip

I actually bought some of this.

>tfw i could've sold before the dip and bought back in before this moon

activating almonds... game time started ......guys lets do this thing

I know this feel

feels fucking bad man, i know the advice for poorfags/newfags like me to not daytrade but still. i could've made some profit

NO NO NO IT'S CRASHING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PREPARE FOR LIFTOFF MARINES

Why wouldn't you daytrade? Literally just pick one or two good coins to focus on, always buy them cheap and sell them on every peak where you get a 15%+ profit.

COMMANDER I'M SCARED BUT PREPARED

i'm too much of a pussy

FUCK YES

I NEVER DOUBTED I SWEARRR

hello

YYYYESSSSSSSSSSSS

GET TO THE FUCKING LAUNCH PAD

ps all weakhands thx for earlier today

FUCKING MOON ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

LIEUTENANT I'M SUSPECT BUT ERECT

I AINT FUCKING SELLING
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=FD8rXr2cxAs

That's fine. If you don't want to fuck around make gains, just put some money into ETH/LTC every month and chill for a few years. You will make it.

BTC is coming back to fuck with us.

wojacks inbound

Abort ship

XLM is dead

Get TRON on the LOW LOW

AHHHHHHHHH NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Get TRON
Holy fuck any user who does this should seriously reconsider their lives. Please PLEASE for your own sake stay away from Ra'Shawnda coins forever.

Triple bottom

Pity the retards who bought high and sold at the bottom

just bought the dip faggots. /allin/

The snake is awake

Stop calling people faggots, nigger

Seriously though I think this might be it. Snakey has been wanting to go for a long time now and people have been poking and prodding and testing for a couple of days, but it hasn't actually dropped much and has had several peaks. I think it's finally go time for real.

Get in now.

You people have no patience, Christ

of course we dont. Its crypto. Where fortunes are made and lost in hours.

sorry user, u right.

I am comfy 35k, cant wait till this shit hits 1$

stop calling people niggers, pajeet

STELLAR NOOOOOOO

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!!

>tfw part of a cult

>well written code
>actual real world use
>potential to disrupt remittance industry
>almost a finished product
>not vaporware or jerk off session (*cough* iota, ADA)
>an improved version of a $121 BILLION market cap coin
>Platform for ICOs
>Dev team that doesnt shill, make empty promises, let bullshit rumors fly unchecked

This is one of the most promising coins in the top ten. This thing is a top 3 coin without FairX. With a functional FairX this is market cap NUMBER 1 in 2 years. The market is fucking retarded. Buy this thing under a dollar or die in a FOMO pit.

I was reading a thread on a... different website (sorry, but it is actually a halfway decent subreddit) and a SW engineer was saying the code looks really clean, and someone else said that it was because they were working with swipe, which apparently makes REALLY good APIs

I'm not a SW Engineer by profession so i can't say one way or another, but it's yet another +1 for me

Heheheh, Nash, Dubs... Decent.

indeed, this is one of the only coins I literally believe in. I used to believe in BTC, now its a useless bloated shitcoin. Ripple is a complete fucking scam.

very comfy to hold this coin, its also low cost per unit which adds some bonus power

i only believe in IOTA and xmr at this point