**Silently MoonS**

Keep shilling shit chinese coins like IOT.

Keep shilling shit chinese coins like Deepbrain chain.

The only undervalued and underhyped projectt right now is Waltonchain(WTC).

If you were smart money, you would be loading the shit up on this right the fuck now.

VeShit? They can dream to ever get to 11$ a coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7ofapx/waltonchain_is_partnered_with_fuyao_glass/
youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8
pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html
linkedin.com/pulse/my-two-years-blockchain-journey-chun-yin-cy-cheung
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah shit coin m8

Bro is it me or is it glitching like a mother fucker holy fuck its happening $50 eom

Walton Guardian Master Node Hodler here.
Fuck off with your pajeet coins!

The average Waltoneer.

Yes my brother I am the proud owner of 2 gmn’s as well. And bought another 2 during this pathetic fud period lmao.

Feels good to be smart money

Wtf is going on with this piece of shit

Is it over?? Do I sell?

ven fags on suicide watch

fuck unironically just bought 100k

This coin is stable as fuck because of the masternodes wth man

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7ofapx/waltonchain_is_partnered_with_fuyao_glass/

this reached reddit, thats why

Ahahahaahaha, you better stock up on diapers instead because you'll need them for when VEN moos 50x

Look at the fucking order book man.
The sell order book is THIN as fuck, nobody actually wants to sell at these prices.

you can’t even buy 1000 wtc’s without pumping the price with 10%

i'm actually a ven holder, so

same i own a ven node aswell you fucking loser lmfao stay poor

In the guy who started 90% of the WTC threads this week
FUCK ALL YOU VEN NIGGERS
I TOLD YOU SO
WALTCHAN IS DISPLEASED WITH YOUR INSOLENCE
>YOU WERE WARNED

Lmao veSHITTER, with your 3$ a coin.
Can’t even buy a happy meal with that.

Come back when you are audemars piguet kind of level like WTC. Yes we are looking at your shitty value as a big boy 11$ adult.

I bought that WTC at $9 because of you
>based WALTCHAN

It never went that low though

No one elses gains not registering on the website balance?

It went below 10 multiple times this week on Binance, not sure what exchange you using

Street shitting VEN fag detected

>dat filename

>He doesn't know market caps
I already knew you were retarded, though.

Yes but never 9$

Boxmining visited Walton. After watching the video I unironically bought 100k.

You people are delusional. It's already gone 500% in 2 weeks. What more do you want?

You're nervously rubbing your palms together after 2 days without any movement now...

Did you think it was some kind of secret that it's going 20x? Like fucking Veeky Forums has some kind of insider info, and "whales" are the only think keeping it from going 5x more from here?

lmao. I know how everyone here works, they scour twitters, discords, and 4chans all day for "insider information"... guess what. That's what everybody does. By time you hear a rumor, the chart has reflected it for hours if not days.

Fucking snowflakes here thinking they're ahead of the game and needing an excuse why they're not millionaires...
Fuck vechain

Fuck boxmining, I heard from a good friend of mine who runs a bitcoin exchange who is good friends with boxmining, that this fucker will do an exit scam once he has enough followers he can shill too

How is he going to exit scam? All I know about him is he runs a YouTube channel.

Still was cool to see Walton’s capabilities

He and other youtubers are going to collabarotively pump some coin ( still not known at the moment) and then he will dump the bags together with the other youtubers in a glorified manner. Of course he is only planning on doing this once they get big enough.

Lol replace "vehcain" with Antshares and we have Veeky Forums less than a year ago.

You really hate money dont you, just send it all to me instead

Yeah ? I was here well before ans poorfag. Still hodling enough to buy ur moms house

I'll be retiring on my masternode

Quit shilling this anons. I need to get more bags. This is a legit a x20 by EOY.

Same. We going UPPP

Made way more from ven than wtc this month. Can we bet the stakes of each coin? Least growth this month has to sell? I'm sure walton cucks wouldn't take up the offer.

Repeating from the other thread: Why you should drop ven (a literal scam) that I dropped today after 100% returns over the last week or so.

* Sell walls finally dropped - so did the price
* binance competition no longer artificially pumping volume
* white paper has unbelievable typos ("Gary box testing: This is the test between white and black box testing.")
* The technical details are basically non existent and whitepaper ("not a whitepaper") explicitly says it doesnt bother to explain "complicated stuff like algorithms", but instead has bizarre definitions of common technical terms like microservice, white box tests, and "gary" box tests
* every announcement is "we cant talk about it yet... but ;) ;) .. there isBIG news, but NDA you know how it is ;)" - total scam hype
* THey have thrown every buzzword they can think of at their webpage and whitepaper with no details
* the team is probably non existent. they hired "40 developers". to do what? do you know how hard is it to hire 40 devs, especially in china, that are halfway competent?
* the video of the office tour hired a fake white man actor to add legitimacy to their company (common chinese tactic) from their nonexistent "european office" (youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8 [Open])

There is no way "whales" (who got their coins from where?) decided to "keep prices down to accumulate".

The people dumping these coins with sell walls are the vechain team. They are printing money. When you stop buying those walls, it's all over. They'll leave with their BTC. Be warned.

Great portfolio

ahahahahahaha

the absolute desperation post

Sad you can’t see past your fomo.

Why is this mooning? Just charts? they were lined up before BTC's run...

People realizing it’s the superior project and isn’t pumped by “news” and marketing

Regarding their PwC "partnership":

PWC is not "working with them" or partnering in any way.

VeChain joined their accelerator program. It's literally like a training camp for babby's first startup.

pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html

They are being helped by PWC to learn how to become a real company. Not providing any of their tech.

The tech is vaporware.

i don't why wtc and ven anons fight. if one IOT coin moons they will bring the others along with it.

because they've been dropping news of partnering with korean smart cities and the world's biggest auto glass manufacturer like it's nothing.

walton is legit leaps and bounds above their competition with vechain coming in 2nd. the rest of the IOT / logistics coins don't even matter.

Considering sell my omg stack for another masternode, what do you guys think?

I'd sell EPT before OMG personally. Omise's vision is legit even though they handled the skateboard shit poorly.

For me it all just depends on which one provides better pow/pos rewards haha

The etp coins are locked in for another 9 months, I was too dumb to lock it in for a year during its moon mission

Also lmao at the whale club busting out their portfolio here in comparison to other coins threads' 3 and 4 digit portfolios.

Most these newfags who FUD WTC and other fundamentally strong coins while shilling dogshit like BNTY are going to get burnt so hard once their social media erc20 token pumps dry up.

Shows you where the actual money is.

linkedin.com/pulse/my-two-years-blockchain-journey-chun-yin-cy-cheung

read it and weep

I wholeheartedly agree.

A linkedin profile?
You neets are something special you know that?

WTFFFFFFFF

will it be possible to literally retire off owning one masternode? seems to good to be true. how much would you expect to make off one in the future? i have only a third of a masternode atm :(

My man

walton chain most under valued coin
Stay poor if you don't buy now

Yes the guardian masternodes are confirmed to have better rewards than Dash masternodes and WTC has a much better usecase.

a Gnode is gonna be worth 7 figs next year no doubt.

nice tinfoil hat retard, have fun sitting on the sidelines watch it reach all time highs when u pulled out at 2$ cuz u were panicking LMFAOOOOOOO