youtube.com/watch?v=mTLjx9_5nGY

Look who I responded to.

2014 Knight XV

duckduckgo.com/?q=2014 Knight XV&t=ffab&atb=v61-1&iax=images&ia=images

shit, I'm fucking drunk and high here.

Carry on.

2018 Jaguar F-Pace

will order this once I cash my gains out

gonna get myself some second hand van soon.

A real mans car

driving the 2008 S4 at the moment

I already own a tacoma 4x4 lifted with bfg mud terrains.

I got confidoed

I want something relatively new with a manual trans, fast, not too flashy

Top fucking taste

I'm going to re-body in Carbon Fiber. Drop the 800lb gorilla.

nice!

Thanks user

porsche squad for life, is that the cayman gts?

good on snow, comfy, safe, warm, leather seats

t. leaf

This is almost as leafy as an FJ cruiser

Jeez, that looks very unsafe user, especially for everyone around you

>Smart Money

Smart Car, get on my level spurglords.

You people have no taste. I’ve already got a reliable daily driver so it’s either a Citroen SM or DS.

pajeet detected

Or this. Its a VW bus that is refitted to look like the back to the future Delorean. $150k so VEN has to go way up to get

I used to drive one of those, solid pick

I drive a BMW 320i, h-have I made it Veeky Forums?

beutfiul, gold truely successers color

Fully loaded Range Rover Sport Supercharged, black on black

I want a new Tahoe. Old fag and have family and don't have to commute far. So comfy.

Currently have a 2016 Kia Soul (company paid for) and a 1983 Jeep CJ7 for beach cruising.

hartford.craigslist.org/cto/6448694183.html

newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/6448195142.html

I'm not cashing out for a Evo 8/9 until I hit 100,000...or in 3-4 months at this rate. Current daily is a 9-2X Aero (2.0 WRX Wagon 5spd). I keep these two tabs open to remind myself why I'm doing this shit (even if I'm tempted to cash out for one right now).

I've wanted one since I was 12 and I dragged my mom to the Mitsubishi dealership in the neighborhood when the 2003 Evo VIII came out to try to get her to buy one as a daily driver. I even lied about owning one at one point on Veeky Forums when I was a teenager. I'm 25 now. I could buy one right now but I'd rather be responsible.

How old are the kids user? I wanna know if they're gonna get to cruise in that sweet tahoe in high school? All the chads drove black on black tahoes/Range Rovers where I went

all black 458 italia

greenpeacefag desu so this has always been a huge desire of mine

"to be honest" apparently autotranslates to desu lol

You have a solid ten years before electric cars aren't meme-tier.

>back to the future Delorean
Uh, that's not what that's stylized to be.

curbed.com/2017/11/9/16628590/volkswagen-van-back-to-the-future

If this isnt bait, Id like to know where you came from and how long on biz.

how fucking new are you holy shit fag

stfu stupid neckbeard fucking faggots

lmao you'd have to be a huge faggot to drive that

Post your crypto car guy

>Smart Car, get on my level spurglords.

Wanting that car.. we found the actual spergelord.

An actual car:

>tethered to an outlet
>can't truly be free

Why.

my retarded dream is to take some enormous 8x8 military truck and turn it into an electric-drive offroad mobile home

wait a minute, that's fantastic

obviously it would has a gas turbine genset as well as battery banks, I'm not retarded

you should kill yourself

great taste

This is my Lambo, and I'm honestly confident I will own one this year

I'd have the Carrera 2, don't need a Turbo

Feeling good lately bros

the fuck is that

Why does everyone like sportswagons so much? I mean I guess having performance and storage space is nice, but what about the aesthetics? If you spend that much money on a car it should be a piece of art as well.

this is the only user who's shown taste out of all you faggots.

here is my personal choice; plan on picking one up as soon as the weather gets better

an absolute masterpiece of mechanical engineering is what it is.

God Veeky Forums has some really shitty taste in cars

EDC would be s63 amg. Shill me on a better car.

just bought a 2017 sr end of november. I do construction so didn't needed the upgrades. I had two dealerships in a bidding war and got mine for $300 off their invoice cost, which felt nice.

14k left to pay on it which will be done at the end of the year and I'll be able to get those bomber unsecured cards to churn out some free trips to see my girl.

it's a good truck, mine doesn't have the fender trim or foglights of that (sr5? I presume?), but it's got the toyota guts and v6, that's all i cared about.

Unless you're going to be sitting in the back, the S63 AMG coupe.

Every benz made after 1994 is a piece of shit. Go for the real deal user. The old ones are built to a quality standard people can't even comprehend anymore.

This one here is the 500E; and all the parts that go fast are brought to you by porsche

Porche you fucking pleb.
You're not making it.

What are you, 80 years old? SL63 is much better as a drivers car unless you live in Seattle or some shit.

pic related will be my project car build, with an n/a ITB'ed SR20 so I can race NASA and whatnot

VW Beetle RS

I like the 993 and it's probably a better daily but the styling of the 964 is absolute sex to me, it doesn't get any better than late 80's- early 90s cars for me

nice, I might be picking up a W201 190D 5-speed for a daily here soon

Build some rat rod with random parts I acquire through trading off parts from different cars which I'll buy for cheap because they no longer run, but still hold value if parted out and sold
>buy car with blown engine: $300-500
>tear apart car in my garage (fun)
>sell parts that are still worth a fuck on ebay
>use profits to buy body/chassis/engine/tires/etc
>drive to car shows, meet people, acquire friends
>be me, driving pic related
>pussy magnet

I've always loved Alfas

Front seats have massagers but on top of that I always get drunk and damages cars that I own so its Good to have a back seat lol

Are you retarded? Who gives a shit about a car that can last 15 years +
I want horsepower, style, comfortbility , a pussy wetter.

I used to lease a 2013 s550 that was killing it 140mph down 85 .. not even top speed and it felt like I was going 60 mph

good choice; my current summer daily is actually the 2.6l gas w201 and it has been the best daily I could ask for. I'm sick of the autobox though and am most certainly ready for the manual, collectable fast one

I said EDC.
If I was rich id have any exotic car. Ferrari, lambo, whatever I’d have like 10 cars. But the thing is Mercedes s550/ s63 really is the most comfortable car.. nothing can beat it . It’s the best car to sit in traffic all day long

nice, my daily is a 1995 E300 Diesel (OM606) with 250k miles

also tired of the auto and the age is catching up to it

I would fucking love a 500E but the auto is such an unfortunate dealbreaker

Next time I make this thread I'll say: NO FANTASY CARS OR CARS THAT WILL COST 100X OF YOUR TOTAL CRYPTO BALANCE.

Be real.

Objectively
>faster
>safer
>longer lasting
>lower cost of ownership
>less depreciating
>future proof

Don't know why you would buy anything else. Spare me the "fun to drive" "personality" and other euphemisms for SHIT.

>I want horsepower, style, comfortbility , a pussy wetter.
The knew ones may have no horsepower, but nothing is more stylish and comfortable than an old 70s/80s mercedes. My old w201 will drop more panties than your fancy new chink-mobile S550 anyday

Ah sorry, hadn't heard that acronym before. If it were me I would probably go with a Panamera Turbo but thats just my preference. I know the stylings not for everyone but I think the current gen looks pretty nice.

Thats why I want to get the 2.3 cosworth 190, then scoop a 500E for when we're I'm just not feeling the third pedal.

It is a shame how much the auto's really age these beautiful older cars

batteries will wear out before the number of charging stations out number gas stations. I honestly don't understand yet why I should hop on the electric car train when the energy density of a tank of gas far exceeds any current or near future electric battery. Plus, I can work on them without electrocuting myself or needing an engineering degree and sourcing parts is never a worry. Plus their existence isn't propped up with my tax money desu

Pretty dope car desu

An electric pollutes the environment with all the batteries it also pollutes because of inefficient energy processes. At least it does not have CO2 and they are really fast.

Mah dude! same here

TRD offroad premium model then vinyl wrap it in matte charcoal

Personally have this car, 19 years old looks pretty slick (German made, no Mexican trash). Really like the color, but yea poorfag car I know.

Only after my first million.

I already have a mustang, but the Shelby is my dream car I thought maybe I can get once I’m in my 40s. Now crypto is making this so much easier. Super snek

Nice truck. I've got a Toyota Tacoma too. Love it.

Are you all just fucking latent niggers without a bit of self-confidence and you need those flashy cars to impress people who will never care? Have you been raped by Jay Z and infected with love to shiny things or what?

What are you going to do with your gains?

The IRS is gonna love your cars Veeky Forums
The goto drugdealer car in the netherlands

Make more gains.