Whales seem to be struggling to hold this down now

Whales seem to be struggling to hold this down now

Still sitting comfy here user, no doubt at all that Bittrex is gonna support this once the web wallet gets sorted this week.

What's the fork date? Anyone know if Binance will give out BTCP if we hold BTC there?

i've never seen a coin so purposely suppressed in my fucking life. either that or newfags don't know how to hold. idfk why this isn't $400 by now

nevertheless still holding- obviously a good coin

Not announced yet, and no info on which exchanges. There is a discord, it contains all relevant info in their faq channel

/CAJpNus

its a scam coin dude, research

real zerocoin tech and dev all went to zCoin

Nice try dude, bet you are the same single fudder who thinks he got scammed by biz but made bad trades

eehhh, I like zcoin as well, but bitcoin private doesn't seem like a scam to me man. I've researched the hell out of zcl btw even went through some of the btcp code. please be more specific

>CAJpNus
The supply was wrong on CMC so it actually should be valued around $77. Kinda sketchy that they "only just found out about it"

oh good god user. baby brains, that's what i'll call you. coinmarketcap is a sketch of what the market is, it gets numbers wrong all the time. so sorry the one dev was working constantly just now got around to tweeting at coinmarketcap. I honestly don't understand how you think CMC works.

Well people bought on the assumption that the supply was 1.8 million. And it's not. So we should see a correction. Still has good potential though

Lol no you wont, people arent going to sell. The coins are already in circulation. Recording it on cmc changes nothing.

Yes it will. It's why ripple will never reach $100. Supply matters. We get that info from CMC. Lets be real..

the price is accurate, the market cap is not. there will not be a correction dude

I think you are failing to understand what cmc is. It just an information database. 1.2m coins aren't getting magically added. They already exist. Ripple wont reach $100 because the current supply would put its market cap at nearly $4 trillion. Nearly 5 times of all crypto combined.

so you're telling me bittrex doesn't take into account the supply of the coin. nahhh, they don't know. CMC is king & an automatic price generating super computer. i like your style man though, keep up the good work.

Thank you

You gotta give user credit. He at least tried in his FUD attempt.

you know what fags, this coin isn't for idiots. I'm starting to understand this more everyday, and I thank you for the realization. I should just go buy tron or ripple. at least i don't have to debate with retards on an investment i could just ride the retard hype train in peace.

The market cap of ripple is a reflection of the circulating supply. If news came out tomorrow that there were actually 200 million btc and not 21 million..the price would plummet.

That is not how price works, it only affects marketcap

LMAO, the marketcap is the price of the coin times the amount of coins. now please just use your baby brain to analyze this tweet. The PRICE OF THE TOKEN IS STILL $120. Take $120 x 3.2million & you'll find the newwwww market cap. Turns out these things are gonna be higher in the list then you anticipated.

It would only plummet if someone dumped all those newly found coins on all exchanges. But because they were already in existence they are either already in someones wallet not being used (eg like satoshis wallet) or already being circulated in sales. Which would change absolutely nothing. The market cap would increase, but market cap doesn't represent the amount of fiat being used to buy and sell. The price probably would drop a small amount with noobs being scared. But would be instantly rebought up.