How are your non-crypto gains coming along, Veeky Forums?

How are your non-crypto gains coming along, Veeky Forums?

Sold.my fucking doge coins from 2013 in December for fun. Fucking shit 500k

I've made about $20,000 in Micron since 12/28/2017. Pretty meh about it.

uh shit I was supposed to lift today. Ah well, tomorrow. Also haven't boxed in over a month and can't seem to give a fuck with all this money rolling in.

I've been slacking on losing weight ever since crypto came into the picture... fucking look like a lardass, man.

bought some $intc puts with strike price of 45$ for this month @ 3 cents when that thread from /g/ was linked here. sold some of it at 13 cents. was bretty gud

Made about 4k in the last month trading options in my spare time. I've hit the gym 3 days in a row and feel like a million bucks.

But KIN is doing great so that's fine

Someone help

Doing 30 days of yoga at the moment. I'm a fat fuck, 32bmi. At least I have more money than the rest of my family combined. Now I just gotta get in shape. I will always be manlet but that's life. I'm going to looksmax as much as possible

I would be pretty meh about that too knowing what you couldve made in crypto LOL

If not for Canadian Weed stocks and Nvidia I'd be fucked, thats how.

lmao yoga

diet and cardio dont do this useless meme crap

>yoga

You can buy yourself a gym next year. Focus on making this easy money now

Deadlift is up to 160kg and I managed to get over 100kg bench 3 reps for the first time

I'm more of an "own the underlying and sell call options" kind of jew. It's worked out rather well.

As if you can't diet, gym and yoga. Thanks anons, I'm paying a personal trainer so I'm going to stick with the plan I've created with him.

I can bench 223 pounds

fucking hilarious. I picked up a friends app and saw his version of Blockfolio for his stocks. I was confused at first because i thought his percentages were multiple (4.76% in the black was 476%). When I stepped out of my crypto mindset, i laughed.

I sit in my computer chair literally all day and then go to sleep in my bed. I'm going to die soon if I keep up this life style. The only exercise I get is fucking my gf. Unemployed too

>buy yourself a gym next year
Fuck that's a good idea.

Salutations, fellow /bizfit/izen
Smashed my PR on squat today after a few weeks stagnation, felt great

other than crypto my aim is to put money into vanguard retirement fund 2050 and maybe pay extra on the mortgage payment each month

I was this but also:
>alcoholic
>vape-ohlic
>fat

I went on a water fast then started keto. Turned my life around.

i havent gone to the gym in like 2 months, just doing push ups in my room now. too much going on to gym

mind body and soul
Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and /pol/

>career paying six figures
>sick crypto gains from 2017
>healthy amount of diversified stocks and retirement fund
>debt free
>getting back into running and lifting
I think 2018 will be my year. I'm hoping to find and attract the right woman to eventually settle down with.

I know what you mean
I used to feel anxious at the gym because I was away from my exchanges but you learn to enjoy that hour every day eventually.

Fast on snake juice for a week straight and you will not be fat anymore