Goddammit I’m trying to be patient here. Make me feel better about hodling, BATbros

Goddammit I’m trying to be patient here. Make me feel better about hodling, BATbros.

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=brave browser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least we get to LARP as BATman

this is the only project i truly believe in out of all crypto, will hold until i die

we re going parabolic ETHS the name making moneys the game

It's all over. Another shit coin bites the dust

I love this project but if you're looking for a quick moon mission this isnt it. its a loooooooong hold. but probably the safest one out there with 50x potential.

Perfectly happy to hold and play he long game. I’m not day trading. Today just bummed me out.

Browser is nice tho

Cheer up OP

Look at the charts, it's looking good again gonna break 3500 sats soon

Putting $10K in to BAT

Tell me it's going to be ok bros

>The team is top notch
>Pays you to see ads in a privacy-based browser (and later as plugins for other browsers)
>Increasing in popularity and acceptance
Give it a month and see where it goes, user. Good luck BAT-bros

I've been memed into BAT and FUN so hard, I honestly base my trading on memes and gets and its worked. What the fuck is this timeline?

Bumping but it's slowly recovering boys!

whales are holding it back to reduce price look at the chats.

>Make me feel better about hodling, BATbros.
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=brave browser

The coin sure could use a boost. Brave is a great Chromium based browser though. I love that they are turning Google's technology against Google. Makes me feel nice and warm inside.

Your patience will pay off batbro. Tip: cryptodealer.io

This is a huge quarter for BAT with lots of good news coming

the last 2 weeks for crypto was like going on a massive binge. Those 100% gains a day are not fucking normal and it's fucking up your brain and its expectations. Sentiment will change, there will be peaks and troughs but BAT is one of the best projects out there. I bought in at 22c and watched it go down to 10c, but I always knew it was gold. Just fucking hold it and you'll be set, maybe for life.

I bet if they had Veeky Forums during the dotcom bubble it would look almost identical

oh shit that's a good one user. Very well done, high quality.

bat is prob the most torturous hold of them all. sorry you got sucked in. it is notoriously slow and anti-hype

The longer the price doesn't move, the more likely we'll get a moon mission. If the project was dead, the price would tank. Instead, just be patient with the stead gains, once we moon we'll moon hard.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to make more BAT memes

BATter up boys

Pull out and have some FUN op.

I got sucked in at 4255, so now I have no option but to hold like a nigger
it'll be a nice break from the stressful grind that is crypto, but as a poorfag, all I need is one more 10x or so and I'll be set for a good while

where my BATters at?